Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 09-22-2023, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: where are the logs? This another example of your gaslighting or did you actually post them?
I don't gaslight people. Yet another silly lie. They've been in the Ionat video description, and I even told you in an earlier reply!

You aren't reading other peoples posts, or watching their videos which show how the game works.

You should really stop making assumptions about people and what they are saying, and actually start reading/watching what they are showing you.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-22-2023 at 10:52 AM..
Old 09-22-2023, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't gaslight people. Yet another silly lie. They've been in the Ionat video, and I even told you in an earlier reply!
A YouTube video isn’t a log file. Haha.

Just paste it here, or a link to it. Or don’t. IDGAF anymore.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A YouTube video isn’t a log file. Haha.

Just paste it here, or a link to it. Or don’t. IDGAF anymore.
Sigh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPxeOVuX0G8 - Check the video description you silly person. It has a link to the log file. Again, you aren't reading, you aren't watching. Please learn to pay attention and stop making assumptions.

I posted this earlier directly replying to you, which you clearly didn't read:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=223

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sad thing is if you had watched the video, you would know the logs are posted in the video description. If you can't even bother to watch the video, you probably aren't going to be able to parse the logs in a meaningful way. Hopefully I am wrong, and you actually post something useful for once.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-22-2023 at 11:13 AM..
Old 09-22-2023, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cvr...qGEiF_xC0/view

Here.

I’m on my phone but scrubbing through 7 mins in when did you apply Malosini? Also when did you bane? I’ll look on my PC later when I’m not using a 2” screen.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cvr...qGEiF_xC0/view

Here.

I’m on my phone but scrubbing through 7 mins in when did you apply Malosini? Also when did you bane? I’ll look on my PC later when I’m not using a 2” screen.
You can check the video since you are on your phone. I am not going to do all your work for you. I don't always use Bane on these harder fights because it uses a lot more mana in a shorter period of time. It's simply riskier to use because damage spikes can put you in an awkward position. In addition to that, you need to cast Bane more than Pox, which means you have more chances at being resisted or fizzle. I use my Pet in place of Bane, since it is mana free.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-22-2023 at 11:28 AM..
Old 09-22-2023, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can check the video since you are on your phone. I am not going to do all your work for you. I don't use Bane on these harder fights because it uses a lot more mana in a shorter period of time. In addition to that, you need to cast Bane more than Pox, which means you have more chances at being resisted. I use my Pet in place of Bane, since it is mana free.
Ok, so…

You don’t use Bane of Nife, your fastest killing spell.
You don’t Malosini after Malo to lower resist rate on your primary methods of dps (JBB and Epic) or reduce chance of a reslow resist. Also Bane but we have gone over that.
You use Pox for its mana efficiency.

Hmm, nice.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ok, so…

You don’t use Bane of Nife, your fastest killing spell.
You don’t Malosini after Malo to lower resist rate on your primary methods of dps (JBB and Epic) or reduce chance of a reslow resist. Also Bane but we have gone over that.
You use Pox for its mana efficiency.

Hmm, nice.
I don't use Malosini because I haven't noticed any improvements with Malosini over Malo on WW Dragons. When you play Shaman enough, you learn when you need Malosini and when you don't. It's not worth the time or mana on these fights. I do use Malosini on Cliff Golems, because they are higher level and have higher resists.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't use Malosini because I haven't noticed any improvements with Malosini over Malo on WW Dragons. When you play Shaman enough, you learn when you need Malosini and when you don't. It's not worth the time or mana on these fights. I do use Malosini on Cliff Golems, because they are higher level and have higher resists.
[Wed Dec 22 10:41:08 2021] You begin casting Malo.
[Wed Dec 22 10:41:10 2021] Ionat was tormented.

[Wed Dec 22 10:41:55 2021] Your target resisted the Curse of the Spirits spell.

Good point. It’s pointless to debuff another 15MR. Why not Tash stick since you are already swinging your dumb spear? Or Scourge mallet since you’re using disease debuffs.

Also when do you replace Insidious Decay with Insidious Malady??
Old 09-22-2023, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[Wed Dec 22 10:41:08 2021] You begin casting Malo.
[Wed Dec 22 10:41:10 2021] Ionat was tormented.

[Wed Dec 22 10:41:55 2021] Your target resisted the Curse of the Spirits spell.

Good point. It’s pointless to debuff another 15MR. Why not Tash stick since you are already swinging your dumb spear? Or Scourge mallet since you’re using disease debuffs.

Also when do you replace Insidious Decay with Insidious Malady??
Nice strawman. You should just quit posting for now. Your rage posting is not helping anybody. It is clear you are only here to try and critisize, instead of trying to learn something.

I didn't say resists don't occur. I said I haven't seen a significant reduction in resist rates. Nor did I say Malosini is never useful. I use it on other fights.

Applying Malo and then Malosini, with a risk of Malosini being resisted is a cost benefit analysis based on how often a specific mob is resisting spells with Malo vs. Malosini.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-22-2023 at 11:42 AM..
Old 09-22-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Strawman and rage posting? Ok.

I’ve learned killing stuff with slower working dots and less debuffs is elite gaming. Thanks.