Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > Library

Old 09-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, if you're raiding. Not so much, if you're not. It's very useful for stuff like dragon AEs and AE fear.

Charm duration is MR based.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Is tinkering busted or is it viable?
Old 09-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

It's not busted. I think almost every recipe works, and perhaps all of them do after the latest patch. I'm not sure if it's economically viable past 100 or so skill though, since it costs so much to skill up to the point of making rebreathers.

http://web.archive.org/web/200302070...ring_gnome.htm
Old 09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I second that.

But it is nice to know that EQ has no true hybrids and monks use fists in combat. Which is different than any other weapon imaginable

^^ Awesome. lol.

I love the senseless rants about the exp penalty. Oh noes! I might have to work harder to lvl a certain class than another! This isn't ezmode WoW, and there are no Warlocks.

There are xp penalties, and xp losses. Hardmode is what it was all about and why most of us are here. If you don't like it, there's the door [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Thanks Pyrocat for all your work <3
Old 09-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ Awesome. lol.

I love the senseless rants about the exp penalty. Oh noes! I might have to work harder to lvl a certain class than another! This isn't ezmode WoW, and there are no Warlocks.

There are xp penalties, and xp losses. Hardmode is what it was all about and why most of us are here. If you don't like it, there's the door [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Thanks Pyrocat for all your work <3
Says the necro, LOL!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Large Rat

EXP pentaty ... necro DE here .. been once sence early live.. lets see things that a necrto couldnt do back then unlike now ... o yes your pet was considered a group mate, two necros coundn't stack the same DoT on one mob(part of the reasons in raids we wher mana batterys) lets see .. hmm being necro everyone hates you already .. add DE into it .. one of the hardests caricters to play.. but ill admit i dont know much about troll or oger factioning .. if its anything like DE Necro.. i feal your pain! and yes .. all these pain in the butt things of the classic .. is why im here ... If i wanted to play WoW i would stayed on live or started playing that .. happy hunting
Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Is this a graphic card issue? I zone out of Neriak into Nek forest and its just a Big grey abyss and I cant move or anything. My computer plays WoW with np. any Ideals? also Spells which should be lvl 4 says lvl 2 on them I try to inscribe them and it says Lvl 4 then it bugs me out where I have to camp and come back in.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori4299 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a graphic card issue? I zone out of Neriak into Nek forest and its just a Big grey abyss and I cant move or anything. My computer plays WoW with np. any Ideals? also Spells which should be lvl 4 says lvl 2 on them I try to inscribe them and it says Lvl 4 then it bugs me out where I have to camp and come back in.
You didn't follow instructions

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Setup Instructions
After completing the Guide above, you must make a few modifications to your Everquest files. Navigate to your Everquest Titanium folder and move the following files out of the folder (Preferably create a new folder named "Backup" to put them in):
arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

Then download the following file and extract into your Everquest folder, overwriting any files if it prompts you to:
Http://www.project1999.org/files/eqchangesv3.zip

Navigate to the uifiles/default folder within your Everquest Directory and copy the files from the following zip into it:
Http://www.project1999.org/files/uichangesv2.zip
Old 11-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

what patch do i download to get into neriak?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Read the post above yours. If you still can not figure it out, please end your life.