Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

This is just all kinds of messed up though. I don't get it.

Do you know how fucked up people can get? Take a random selection of panhandlers or other various people on the edge, and do a forensics of how they got from point A to B.

Human pinball machines, humanity is a pinball machine for lots of souls, and why the hell are we arguing whether we could have saved Jazz if only she didn't get the tranny idea in her head?

This is idiocy. There are literally dozens of people within a mile radius from me who are fucking gone for some reason.

Some Bobby ain't right business is the least of our worries in any kind of reality that isn't way, way, way too obsessed with the inner sex mind of kids, and what they can and cannot "imagine yet."

This is a kink thread, isn't it? I knew it.

I've been to clubs that do this kind of stuff. "Worry clubs." Everyone puts on a sad mask and "worries" and shit gets very weird.

I've seen kids who get into worrying. Parents encourage it, that's the sick part.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's hard to survive being raised by a worried mind.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 06-17-2023 at 05:35 PM..
Old 06-17-2023, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ekco blame the long standing mental disorder the child has been suffering from.

While Ooloo blames the mother.

It sure makes sense without a degree to claim it was the transition surgery that caused the bingeing disorder.

Sure sounds like others outside the family without a degree knows best.
What? The binging disorder is kind of not the issue at hand, it's the let's cut your perfectly healthy genitals off issue, rendering you sterile for the rest of your life. The doctors who did that to a perfectly healthy boy, as well as his parents who allowed it and then profited off it in the form of a reality show are completely insane and deserve all the ridicule they get.

None of that bothers you? You don't see a problem?
Old 06-17-2023, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

People get messed up for lots of reasons. Cults are nasty. Unless you are Smart.
Old 06-17-2023, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

None of that bothers you? You don't see a problem?
None of it bothers me.
And there are entire countries that have legions of transgender citizens. With freedoms to make these decisions.

It is time to adapt, accept and progress.
Old 06-17-2023, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

nature is conservative. leave it to man to tell nature she is wrong. shut up nature and let man mansplain your creation to you. the pilot belongs to the plane and nobody survives because mother can be a bitch.
Old 06-17-2023, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of it bothers me.
And there are entire countries that have legions of transgender citizens. With freedoms to make these decisions.

Legions of trans, so laughable. Also, this is America, we aren’t “some other country”. We’re king dick slinger, we don’t mirror what these other loser counties do. We knock. Get with the program.
Old 06-17-2023, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
None of it bothers me.

Well that's pretty fucked up! Kids can't make these decisions. There are legal distinctions that separate kids and adults for a very good reason. Leave kids out of it and I wouldn't really have a problem, although I'd still find it pretty insane. But it's a free country.

It's time to accept the fact that kids can't possibly make an informed decision to sterilize themselves and permanently alter their bodies for any reason, which is why I brought up jazz jennings. And you kinda showed your cards on that one. Yikes-aroo.
Old 06-17-2023, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legions of trans, so laughable. Also, this is America, we aren’t “some other country”. We’re king dick slinger, we don’t mirror what these other loser counties do. We knock. Get with the program.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ion-by-country

Top 12 Countries With the Highest Rate of Transgender Individuals*:

Germany— 3% of 83,294,633
Sweden— 3% of 10,612,086
India— 2% of 1,428,627,663
Hungary— 2% of 10,156,239
Argentina— 2% of 45,773,884
Brazil— 2% of 216,422,446
Russia— 2% of 144,444,359
Canada— 2% of 38,781,291
Australia— 2% of 26,439,111
Spain— 2% of 47,519,628
England (United Kingdom)— 2% of 67,736,802
Chile— 2% of 19,629,590

That is a total of about 40,026,762 transgender people from influencing countries.

Thought both GOP and Democratics are not interested in policing the globe.

Besides it is time to adapt, accept others and progress.

The Pope did! Good Christians don’t ignore the pope.

Pope Francis calls for end to anti-gay laws and LGBTQ+ welcome from church
Last edited by Botten; 06-17-2023 at 07:51 PM..
Old 06-17-2023, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nature is conservative. leave it to man to tell nature she is wrong. shut up nature and let man mansplain your creation to you. the pilot belongs to the plane and nobody survives because mother can be a bitch.

That's adaptive mutation in a nutshell. Right?
Old 06-17-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's pretty fucked up! Kids can't make these decisions. There are legal distinctions that separate kids and adults for a very good reason. Leave kids out of it and I wouldn't really have a problem, although I'd still find it pretty insane. But it's a free country.

It's time to accept the fact that kids can't possibly make an informed decision to sterilize themselves and permanently alter their bodies for any reason, which is why I brought up jazz jennings. And you kinda showed your cards on that one. Yikes-aroo.
The decisions are made by the child, parents, doctors and counselors. It isn’t just the decision of the child.

And the transgender population in the US has been around for decades it hasn’t been until the Christian base who recently needed to be re-energized by the GOP party; due to declining interest, made it and issue.

Echo chambers, Facebook feeds, blue bird forum misinformation and fakenews has yet again asked the conservative voters to target yet another group to bully and limit their freedoms.
Last edited by Botten; 06-17-2023 at 07:53 PM..
Closed Thread