Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Banned

Default The abacab synopsis: Post-EC trains

So it's dawned on me that I'm probably never going to get unbanned seeing how every petition is locked, how every PM/IM goes unresponded.

Simply put the staff trolled and trolled me hard.

During the whole Rinna massacre several staff approached me over the reasons as to why I'm training, Aeolwind promised that if I stopped with the incessant training that my IRC privileges would be reinstated. I was fine with this, I didn't stop 100% but I dramatically slowed down the rate at which I was bringing KoS NPC's into the EC tunnel.

It became apparent that the staff was in the process of tethering all KoS NPC's of danger in EC, and the whole promise of getting unbanned, having my privileges getting restored was simply a ruse to remove the backlog of petitions flying in the que every time I'd reset my IP.

Once the changes were implemented I was promptly banned from mumble, following a permanent ban on IRC which revoked my privileges not only from #p1999 but #eqemu, and #p1999guide as well effectively severing my ties with Nilbog who out of all the staff has been the most lenient when it comes to unbanning me.

Following the purging and isolation of myself from staff and community, Rogean amongst the other GM's have since put me on ignore, proceeding to lock every petition made, ignore every PM, and close every AIM conversation box. Simply put they're trying to sterilize my presence in-game by keeping me permabanned as well as removing me from the presence of the staff in question.

So here I sit the only thing connecting me to this game is this forum that serves no other purpose but to keep me busy and out of Eqemulator.net making new troll accounts and causing havoc in-game.

I must say though

Well played, Rogean, well played.

You've isolated me from Nilbog via IRC, you've managed to lock and duck each of my petitions in que, you banned me from the mumble and IP range banned me to keep me locked out in-game and to keep me from the rest of the "Boyz N'Tha Hood" effectively dividing and conquering my little band of griefers.

Certainly you're the troll killer
Old 08-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Banned

+1 Rogean
Old 08-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Did you really expect to get unbanned after the whole drama you made? If you just would have shown some patience maybe....but i guess you messed it up now. By the time you invested in trolling the forums and training the ec tunnel you could have leveled up a new char.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

you were insane if you ever thought causing as much grief as possible would get you unbanned. They are not your parents, you acting like a little kid wasnt going to make them give in. It just made them bitch slap you
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Aviak

/wrists already and get it over with.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab-insurection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aeolwind promised that if I stopped with the incessant training that my IRC privileges would be reinstated....

I was fine with this, I didn't stop 100%..........

Sounds to me like they offered you a chance to change, but you spat in their faces.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab-insurection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well played, Rogean, well played.
Agreed, Hi-Five!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:26 AM
Banned

lol, if the guy wants to change and be a good player now, why not give him a chance?

I mean if he really wanted to an ass still couldn't he just reset his IP and make new accounts to train people? Seems to me like he wants to play.

Eh, I dunno. But why not?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Sarnak

Have you considered that maybe this just isn't the game for you?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

Thanks, Rogean!