Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Orc

I just recall Greenmist being one of the best 1h weapons in the game for a shadowknight. If this came out during the velious era, wouldn't it have been just a mediocre 1h with ntov gear?

Something about the Velious era just seems odd to me. Wasn't the greenmist compared to the sk epic all the time?

I also recall it had shissar bane before anyone knew what a shissar even was in regards to luclin.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Aviak

If Greenmist was merely broken, there is precedent for placing it in game in the Blued Two-Handed Hammer.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Aviak

Those old forum posts are both lies or just plain wrong (unless people kept a very big secret). Those aren't the stats for the Greenmist in game - now or ever. In fact I think I recall reading that post about its discovery, and it was just a hoax.

You couldn't finish several of the later khurki's for a while until they patched in fixes, and by the point they were fixed, Chardok was revamped and a bunch of the quest items for greenmist came from the new set of drops
Old 11-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those old forum posts are both lies or just plain wrong (unless people kept a very big secret). Those aren't the stats for the Greenmist in game - now or ever. In fact I think I recall reading that post about its discovery, and it was just a hoax.

You couldn't finish several of the later khurki's for a while until they patched in fixes, and by the point they were fixed, Chardok was revamped and a bunch of the quest items for greenmist came from the new set of drops
Thats funny. Im looking at the pic I took the day I got greenmist and the stats are. Delay 22 DMG 18 AC 5 Bane DMG shissar 6 Effect Greenmist (combat) STR +5 DEX +5 INT +10 Sv Disease +10 SV Magic +25 SV Poison +5. Seems to me the stats on zam are all the same save the Slot 1, type 4 stuff.

I hade the book before any big changes wher made to Chardok. The greenmist shard, (The only other item from Chardok BTW) droped just before the big patch that I must assume you are talking about.

I had my Greenmist in hand on 9/18/2001 as a Dark elf SK.
Last edited by sethern; 11-04-2010 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: mixed up my date
Old 11-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Was always usable by all races. Was implemented beginning of kunark, but couldn't be completed for awhile due to some bugs in the Khurkri quests.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

im really intrigued that it had its own unique graphic, can anyone get a picture of what its supposed to look like graphic wise?
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure it was iksar only at first. I also think it was completed before SoL came out, but im not sure about that. However the guy who completed it at first world wide was in my guild on solro, name was Dignitas Gentlesteel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread