Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, douchebag, no one cares. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <---newsflash!
oh the irony

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 07-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as I'm not shackled down I don't have any reason whatsoever to grief the players.

Wow, what a load of fucking bullshit that is. And need I even explain why? You know Abacab.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
personally for all his hopes of getting unbanned, the gms should do it....but delete his characters first
Will it matter?

What are the odds of him getting a group now that he's ran over half the population?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Could someone please explain some history on Abacab, Tiki, and whoever else he'd mentioned in EC last night.

He wants to be unbanned, I'd like to know what he was banned for. I know the "don't negotiate with pirates or terrorists" is becoming a universal idea, but it doesn't work that great. He's been plowing the anus of P99 w/ no lube for awhile and I don't see an official solution coming to fruition.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Large Bat

How can the GM's fold to this kid? Are they seriously even considering reinstating his banned account after all the havoc he has caused? Ninja looting/Training why would you even remotely want someone around like that you know he has done shitty things and he will do them again. Just don't give him the chance and keep him banned. I would rather deal with trains than reward his childish behavior.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

dont think anyone is folding to this idiot ... thats why he is constantly here
Old 07-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

oh the point of it wasnt to give in to him but to fuck over any hope he has, like a little kid hes acting out to get what he wants and thats to get hi characters back. Hes making acc after acc trying to get his old one unbanned but if his characters are gone so is any and all hope of him getting his way. Hes holding on to that faint glimmer that the gms will unban him and he can play his guy again
Old 07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Aviak

the fact that he broke the rules and got banned is reason enough he should remain banned, and with all of his continued abuse, disrespect for devs/gms/players, and disruptivnes is added reason to uphold a ban.

two wrongs do not make a right, do not give in to his tantrums. let him hold his breath till he passes out and we can all get along with minding our own business
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the "don't negotiate with pirates or terrorists" is becoming a universal idea, but it doesn't work that great.
But 'giving in' is always worse - it only postpones the inevitable. As soon as something doesn't go their way... the situation just repeats itself.

It just makes it clear: "If I don't get my way, I'll make everyone else miserable, fuck them only I am important, I don't care how I impact others - as long as I get MY way".

It's just a matter of time...

If 'rational' talk got him back to IRC - how much more would it have done without the trains.

But even if he gets higher level characters back - who will group with him? What if he doesn't get the loot he wants - does that mean the group can expect to be trained?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Guys, take a deep breath. I said I'd unban him from IRC. What happened there was directly between me and him and no one else. Those that were in IRC know what line he crossed.

He's proven that he has no respect for the folks on the server on more than enough occasions that I wouldn't unsuspend his play account, ever.

But, the ban on IRC restricts him from all the emulator IRC's. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread