Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the hopefully future leader of the Teir'dal I stand behind Emoqq in support of his cause. He sees with clear vision the path ahead and how the alliance of ourselves, trolls and ogres will spread a dark cloud across the world of Norrath underneath which our three races shall reign supreme. A vote for Emoqq is a vote for victory!

And to any Dark Elves who may be listening in, as you can see I'm already prepared to forge ties with our swamp dwelling brethren should I be elected as our leader, so remember the name Kraftwerk when you meet with Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius.

Neriak supports you Emoqq!
As a full pledge follower of Innoruuk I will dedicate my time and life for this dark cause! May the very corruption of our souls infect Norrath!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Our faith in our Master shall serve us well.

FOR GROBB, FOR INNORUUK!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:33 AM
Kobold

Who ever ends up as Troll Leader, I still plan on working closely with Emoqq and our Ogre and Dark Elf Leaders to take Norrath in a Shroud of Hate and Darkness!!

Mountaineer
Level 50 Troll Shaman
Old 07-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

If i am elected as the wood elf royalty i can assure you i will not rest till you foul scum have been sent back to what ever unholy abomination spawned you. I am going to bury your cities and burn all history books on the face of Norrath that contain such tales of you. I will reduce your entire existence to nothing more then a mere whisper and rumor
Old 07-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i am elected as the wood elf royalty i can assure you i will not rest till you foul scum have been sent back to what ever unholy abomination spawned you. I am going to bury your cities and burn all history books on the face of Norrath that contain such tales of you. I will reduce your entire existence to nothing more then a mere whisper and rumor
Sounds a bit dark coming from a Wood Elf... Anyways, your very race is having difficulties keeping the Orcs out of your territory! Give up now, and join us!! Because the only headship your race will ever have is on our table tops!!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read about a phenomenon studied by academics in the field of Necrotheurgy, known as Soul Dislocation.

To be brief, a living soul can sometimes find its way into the wrong body, upon conception. For example, a Koada`Dal soul infuses itself naturally with the body of a Tier`Dal child, and as the child grows older it seems to be cursed with feelings of compassion, mercy, and a soft heart. It is customary that these perversions commit suicide. Perhaps in you, the opposite has occurred, but a Tier`Dal soul to a Fier`Dal body. Your hatred and violent heart say much to support my assumption.

I pity your plight, in so far as I am capable. Our customs, however, are firm in this matter.
Last edited by Humwawa; 07-29-2010 at 11:21 AM..
Old 07-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Such declarations from a Wood Elf. I fear not what anyone has to say from Faydwer. This very moment the Dark Elf forces number in the dozens and the addition of our Troll brethren and Ogre allies will be the birth of an unstoppable force no fairy creature from the island to the East can contend with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Pfft.

Meez no worry. Der zo many tree between Keletin n da Swamp dat it take fer ever fer youz ta hug dem all on da way ta do dis..

Me jus say, me no sure if situ.. sichu.. way... if tings be other way round dat we destroy youz city, n kiil all a youz people.

Youz tink we dumb animalz, but weez no so dumb. We no kill all you people. We no waste you like dat. We enslave youz, sure. We make youve fight fer Innoruuk. Yes. We eatz some of you. Oh corse.

But genozide? Dam. Youz one crazy elfo.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

It is an imperfect hatred, to match an imperfect form. The trolls understand the value of enslavement, and have an inkling of how useful a conflict within your enemy's camp can be...

And of course, the Lodge always needs more bodies for the slab.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The races of faydewar will stand together side by side and with one booming voice shout "we will not fall". We will never be your slaves. However you bring up a good point I will make sure the dark elf females will survive your genocide. What can i say the strip clubs and brothels need to be filled
Closed Thread