Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Humpty said it best- "Do what'ya like"
Old 03-18-2020, 05:17 PM
Orc

I'm a casual player on Green, enjoying it. My dwarf cleric Chinetter just dinged 20. I've found a robust newbie/lowbie population, spending most of my time thus far on Faydwer, a little in eastern Antonica.

I'd echo what others are saying that we have lots of pallys and shadowknights and shamans running around. The classes that I've seen the least of thus far have been ranger, warrior, and mage. I'm trying to talk a friend into giving it a go and those are the classes that I'm pitching to him.
Old 03-18-2020, 06:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xersius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we know if diety specific armors are a thing? I know dwarf pally brell gear is pretty good AC/Stats for this era and would likely work that into a decision about class/race.
No, cultural armor is not in game yet - not even fine plate - the best you can craft is banded.
Last edited by dragoonJ; 03-18-2020 at 06:28 PM..
Old 03-18-2020, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SK's and Pals are always needed, there's plenty of the other OP classes
This must be some inside joke on forums. Please dont be hybrid. If someone recommends pally or ranger they might be trolling
Old 03-20-2020, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This must be some inside joke on forums. Please dont be hybrid. If someone recommends pally or ranger they might be trolling
You care too much.
Old 03-23-2020, 04:20 PM
Aviak

DPS chanter and cleric are the most easy class to find grp with, tanks can sometime be on shortage, was the case at the begining but not that much anymore, tons of twinks and only 1 spot for tanks in a grp.
Closed Thread