Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How cucked is Sweden?
Sweden is perfectly fine 10 41.67%
Burn it to the ground 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Banned

im the infographics from before the migrant crisis
Old 02-20-2017, 12:08 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im the infographics from before the migrant crisis
what, u never get laid?
Old 02-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Banned

just realized the so-called "rape epidemic" is just viral marketing for the cuck meme

how was i so blind...
Old 02-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Do migrants benefit Europe when youth unemployment is over 40% in some places? That's the real question. If there's zero chance of economic integration due to a lack of jobs, why should anyone expect immigrant groups to do anything other than occupy the economic and social margins? Immigration benefits no one except (((people with capital))) tied up in retail, loans, construction, etc

Im the least anti-Semitic person on earth other than Donald trump but I still love the triple parentheses
Old 02-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

This whole thing blew up because he misspoke in a way that suggested there was some kind of event that night, when he was referring to the broader hike in crime associated with third world immigrants.

I'm glad it happened; somehow most Americans (and I mean most Americans who know what continent Sweden is on) are unaware of what third world immigration has done to the most advanced society on the planet. Unfortunately the media completely neglected the point of what he was saying, in one of the few cases where there actually was a valid point and it wasn't a total fabrication.

I'd also like to remind conservatives that this flood of immigration is being driven as much by business interests as it is by naive liberals (what power do they have anyway). The owners of Western economies were terrified by the prospect of shrinking GDP and negative growth accompanying a decline in population, and their solution was to import population and labor from elsewhere. It didn't effect them in their gated haven communities (at least until it became impossible to find a native born optometrist).

It's the same reason you see these supposedly socially-responsible Silicon Valley entrepreneurs campaigning so hard to keep the work-visa floodgates open so they can import cheap talent from overseas, while American coders and developers struggle for a seat at the table.
Last edited by Lune; 02-20-2017 at 05:39 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole thing blew up because he misspoke in a way that suggested there was some kind of event that night, when he was referring to the broader hike in crime associated with third world immigrants.

I'm glad it happened; somehow most Americans (and I mean most Americans who know what continent Sweden is on) are unaware of what third world immigration has done to the most advanced society on the planet. Unfortunately the media completely neglected the point of what he was saying, in one of the few cases where there actually was a valid point and it wasn't a total fabrication.

I'd also like to remind conservatives that this flood of immigration is being driven as much by business interests as it is by naive liberals (what power do they have anyway). The owners of Western economies were terrified by the prospect of shrinking GDP and negative growth accompanying a decline in population, and their solution was to import population and labor from elsewhere. It didn't effect them in their gated haven communities (at least until it became impossible to find a native born optometrist).

It's the same reason you see these supposedly socially-responsible Silicon Valley entrepreneurs campaigning so hard to keep the work-visa floodgates open so they can import cheap talent from overseas, while American coders and developers struggle for a seat at the table.
sound off if u reddit

not me
Old 02-20-2017, 06:59 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with the conclusion in OP, we need to flush.

Isn't Sweden also the place where unsolicited hand-holding is considered rape too? Mayhap we need to review the Swedish definition of explosive device too ^^
incorrect, sweden has the loosest definition of rape in the western world. sweden is the country where 6 men who lifted a crippled woman out of a wheelchair, placed her on a toilet, and raped her repeatedly were released without investigation because the mostly paralyzed woman did not "fight back hard enough" and leave visible marks on them. this case was never investigated by the swedish government and is one of hundreds of documented rapes which were ignored by the swedish government. just google "sweden wheelchair" i'm lazy

it would take a true sick fuck to even attempt to reason and argue that this definition of rape is "too loose"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this crusade for or against Swedish policy is done from the comfort of your home in the USA? Why do you care op? Chancer has gotten the best of you seeing as this is old as fuck pasta with mold from the fridge.
every swede on the forums including your stupid ass constantly injects their opinions on american politics, which have nothing to do with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do migrants benefit Europe when youth unemployment is over 40% in some places? That's the real question. If there's zero chance of economic integration due to a lack of jobs, why should anyone expect immigrant groups to do anything other than occupy the economic and social margins? Immigration benefits no one except (((people with capital))) tied up in retail, loans, construction, etc

Im the least anti-Semitic person on earth other than Donald trump but I still love the triple parentheses
echo quotes aren't antisemitic.
under 500 migrants in sweden have attempted to seek employment
Last edited by Xaanka; 02-20-2017 at 07:08 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Awww, xaankuh is butthurt. Yank the tampon too hard last time?
Old 02-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sound off if u reddit

not me
man i freestyle off the dome

they talkin US cartel violence this, US chicago violence that. where the grenades at? wheres the nitrous oxide n balloons at?

where my reddited goons at

reply reloaded. imma beast on the mic wazap with Swedish violence u *****. it aint all that.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awww, xaankuh is butthurt. Yank the tampon too hard last time?
someone pull off ur hijab?
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...-marriage.html

"
A marriage between a 14-year-old girl and a 21-year old man was endorsed by several Swedish authorities, according to Swedish Radio's Ekot."
Closed Thread