Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

yowl jealous that ya boi anime livin life lavish
Old 02-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Banned

lol these a msg from x threads really saving these forums.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I am rockin a pair of mf doom Air Force one's right now kid. Custom made from kidrobot.
thats some good shit
Old 02-19-2017, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Carpets make me sick. Nasty allergen farm n the fibers go everywhere in your house all over your desk even

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-19-2017, 03:28 AM
Banned

Exclamation

fantastic thread, nice xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing screams money like a dirty mirror, sweatshirt, sweatpants and whatever the hell those raggedy things on your feet are.

Delusional.
lol, confirmed flyover and the rest of your posts in this thread had me loling hard. mad and some kind of ugly. not settling on fat; it may be dipper's teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you look like shit
yeah big problem w/ the anime $2k fit tip. steep learning curve. he's a little old to be banging this particular jersey barrier. im going with hasn't been doing this long and cutting a cutie some slack, also photo is intentionally unflattering.

i already done been down this road and got off it, ro dior fast cars, literally wrestling 9.9/10s off you physically nightly. it was okay but lets see how many stamps in a n@gg@ passport while he flossin and let me peep the abs. abs are the real window to the soul, they speak of upkeep, determination, talent for living. also anime has confirmed taking black dick in other threads so i do worry about his trajectory. asceticism is a better bet than playing anime girl enslaved by a minotaur hentai in real life and youll have mor emoney in the bank to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. because the beauty of the white aryan tranny must not perish from the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Carpets make me sick. Nasty allergen farm n the fibers go everywhere in your house all over your desk even
synthetic blend carpets from early 200s react w/ natural fibers over time and release little dust particle sized allergens to add to your dust cakes. hits peak about 8 years in. maybe part of whats been messing ur respiratory up, idk if you said u were hardwood but lettin u know.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

ok
Old 02-19-2017, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

synthetic blend carpets from early 200s react w/ natural fibers over time and release little dust particle sized allergens to add to your dust cakes. hits peak about 8 years in. maybe part of whats been messing ur respiratory up, idk if you said u were hardwood but lettin u know.
Nope only hard wood on the living room/kitchen.

Hallways are 100% fully carpeted. It's a 200 resident unit so about 80K sqft square of carpets I'd guess minimum.

My lease signing is due before March I'm hoping to have a new place but I'm going to have to sign the year lease as its the difference between say 2.1K and 3K if I sign for less than 6 months 3 months worse etc etc

I'm past my 60 day intent to vacate notice but yeah I've gotta move I developed eczema here for first time in my life

Old 02-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

that was a milo joke im dating a girl
Old 02-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

just bossed up and penned an email demanding a move to a new unit.

i wish i didnt disrespect strydur like that ill need help moving all this stuff and anime is too far along in her transition.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

every 5 star in the city booked so i get carpet in the bathroom. lol only brought 1 pair of pants with me i h8 last second travel sometimes

still fly tho

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no face cause i waxed my brow today rip
Closed Thread