Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure active duty aren't allowed to be bearded, tatted, and roided up like that. Probably used to be a marine, and is now some kind of contractor on the government tit.

...After I wrote the above, I did a little research. He was working for KBR, a former subsidiary of Haliburton, and was fired for his videos.

LOL
Woke. Lune is probably making valuable posts elsewhere, judging from the times he posts at we are missing out on some serious WAKENING.

sidebar: most of your immediate CO's are cool with roids and talk them up jokingly in a look-the-other-way fashion active duty, but they can't condone them the UCMJ is clear on that. And your sarge will remind you don't want to have some anal CO over him get jealous about your gains and hand you a piss cup. From my buddy who was DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED for retarded behavior. Navy looks down on steroids from day one, Army does not according to him. Army instructors tend to be scrub league, enchanted with the idea of steroids and never got the fuck over it, insecure about their own gains, and passively promote the "legal steroids" which are oral steroids that are sold illegally as supplements online that they never had the balls to use. Any rumors about pins, and you are going to catch heat. My buddy said everyone was buying designer orals online and popping them, rotting those DoD livers out.

the guy in the video would have been given deference due to his seniority (age) active duty. The piss test activity sounded like more of a youth-jealously motivation...like lets punk this young stud, from what I gathered. If hes Marines, he likely started steroids after he went private as its considered anti-social if you aren't doing steroids and drugs as a private security contractor.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-07-2017 at 07:02 AM..
Old 02-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The conspiracy theorists are saying that all 7 of these countries don't have a Rothschild controlled banking system in them...

I'm just sitting back at a distance and watching you guys tear yourselves apart from the inside.
England has it's own internal issues right now. Gud luk wit dat.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure active duty aren't allowed to be bearded, tatted, and roided up like that. Probably used to be a marine, and is now some kind of contractor on the government tit.

...After I wrote the above, I did a little research. He was working for KBR, a former subsidiary of Haliburton, and was fired for his videos.

LOL
oh that's pretty perfect lol

nice thread idiot
Old 02-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately, it's not a muslim ban. Every day I wake up with hope though.

Soon.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, it's not a muslim ban. Every day I wake up with hope though.

Soon.
You're normally on top of these threads. Why are you so late now? Just busy with work or somethin'?