Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Lolol if the boyz pvp performance on mortalquest were any indication of what they have to offer then even the bluest of blues will have their way with ur bums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 04-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it boys and the hood or boys in the hood cuz they both sound gay try changing them
gay comment + avatar = a+ trollin attempt
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bringin' back DEM BOYZ for epic PvP, this time we be leavin' South Qeynos to venture out in the world to do big things.

I'm looking for a crew that wishes to be on the cutting edge of content so I'm looking to recruit the following people for raids and group pvp

2 Warriors
2 Shadow Knights
2 Paladins
2 Ranger
4 Clerics
3 Druids
3 Shaman
3 Bards
3 Wizards
2 Monks
3 Enchanters
1 Rogue
3 Mages
2 Necromancers

That's right, no more than 35 members in the Boyz at any given time, we're not about the zerg so much as defending our hard ass rep
Try multiples of 6. If it starts as classic...fuck Warriors and Paladins and just use SKs to tank. 3 Enchanters is overkill for raiding, 2 skilled enchanters can lock everything down with Bard assistance (which you also only really need 1-2). 3 Druid and Shaman is also a bit much.

With the composition above you're really lacking in DPS and clerics. It can totally be done with less than 40 people (I've done it), but you definitely need more clerics and DPS.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try multiples of 6. If it starts as classic...fuck Warriors and Paladins and just use SKs to tank. 3 Enchanters is overkill for raiding, 2 skilled enchanters can lock everything down with Bard assistance (which you also only really need 1-2). 3 Druid and Shaman is also a bit much.

With the composition above you're really lacking in DPS and clerics. It can totally be done with less than 40 people (I've done it), but you definitely need more clerics and DPS.
You do realize this is a PvP server right?

Less than 40 people for what? I don't think you blue99rs realize how easy classic PvE is. If there is no PvP to contest you, you can kill everything with 2-3 mages or 5-6 mages if it deathtouches. Searyx's version of PoSky had mobs harder than Avatar of War for level 50s. The solution? Throw more mages at it. Granted mage pets are a bit weaker than they were on VZTZ, but so are the mobs.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

sounds p gay

count me in

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 04-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Less than 40 people for what? I don't think you blue99rs realize how easy classic PvE is. If there is no PvP to contest you, you can kill everything with 2-3 mages or 5-6 mages if it deathtouches. Searyx's version of PoSky had mobs harder than Avatar of War for level 50s. The solution? Throw more mages at it. Granted mage pets are a bit weaker than they were on VZTZ, but so are the mobs.
Last edited by naez; 04-24-2011 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: dint just paranoid
Old 04-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Skeleton

""no zerg for us we "only" want 36 ppl""

hahahaha
Old 04-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Reminds me of Fish Bait.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Banned

RECRUITING ALL STAR PVP GUILD

50 mages
1 druid
Old 04-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

well with the hit ratio fixed and the damage of meele fixed there would be a need for more then 3 mages to kill shit. VZTZ had fucked up meele hit chance and damage so everything was much easier to kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread