Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your classic UI is loading...

https://i.imgur.com/YMQM4zT.gif

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 10-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Erm, does that mean we have to stare at the book to meditate or do we at least get to look outside?
Old 10-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erm, does that mean we have to stare at the book to meditate or do we at least get to look outside?
You have to have the spellbook open, but unless you still play at 640x480, that's not really a big deal.

Rogean showed youtube footage of a blacked out screen besides the spellbook any time you med, but specifically said that wouldn't be how it would work and showed a 1080 screenshot where the spellbook takes up like 15% of the screen.

SAD!

edit - i mean, you could still see your chat window back the day. It wasn't THAT bad to only see your spellbook. We have netflix and hulu and amazon prime these days, people. Who the hell needs to watch orcs and giant beetles and ghouls patrolling in the distance while you med in a safe spot?
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-08-2019 at 06:06 PM..
Old 10-08-2019, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SAD!
I think this one falls into the "they would have if they could have" category ... but even so, me too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this one falls into the "they would have if they could have" category ... but even so, me too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They literally could have. Rogean showed that it was working with a client in a video. I don't mind because of the fact that I don't really tend to watch shit on my screen anyway while I'm medding; that's when I troll R&F or read the wiki or wander off to do something else irl. With my chanters I was just staring at a blank wall in a dungeon somewhere for 5-10 minutes, ya know? Oh no. If i had to stare at my spellbook that'd be gamebreaking!
Old 10-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They literally could have. Rogean showed that it was working with a client in a video. I don't mind because of the fact that I don't really tend to watch shit on my screen anyway while I'm medding; that's when I troll R&F or read the wiki or wander off to do something else irl. With my chanters I was just staring at a blank wall in a dungeon somewhere for 5-10 minutes, ya know? Oh no. If i had to stare at my spellbook that'd be gamebreaking!
I thought the solution he showed (which I didn't see firsthand) could be resized, which meant that ultimately it would only affect the people who didn't know how to work around it?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the solution he showed (which I didn't see firsthand) could be resized, which meant that ultimately it would only affect the people who didn't know how to work around it?
Ah. Maybe. I thought there was a full black screen with just the spellbook visible. Maybe I missed some of the details in the thread.

Forced minimum resolutions, anyone? Haha.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

I got a good one, how about CTRL-click for a single item out of a stack and shit-click for a whole stack? Def wasn't in at release, I forget when it was added.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a good one, how about CTRL-click for a single item out of a stack and shit-click for a whole stack? Def wasn't in at release, I forget when it was added.
I am working on classic quantity windows right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am not removing the click functionality because that is out of my wheelhouse, but hey if it were removed then you'll have to look at these beautiful classic quantity windows so, I aint against this haha dont click the spoiler.. wait for green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread