Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Banned

I want someone to plug then to run their PC version of themself all the way to the end of a zone they couldn't possibly get their corpse out of without dying! yay!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came here to look at new opinions about zone plugging, found complaining about bard issues.

Moving on.
Perhaps if this was fixed, maybe no one would have to b*tch about it. I don't know. 1+1=2 ?

Of course it was a hint to fix some bard bugs (go figure everything else was fixed last patch), but the main point was the comparison that stupid shit that was not classic was implemented over worse stupid shit that was not implemented. I didn't think I'd have to blatantly explain my comparisons. I give people too much credit in this forum to think for themselves -- my apologies.

To further explain myself for clarity, taking out selos was not classic (and of course it was a bug, but still, not classic -- and it's cool that it was taken out, that's not my point) and preventing a bard from being rooted if selos is used -- the entire point (which was bolded, at that, for assistance to the feeble minded) is that how is plugging less cheap than bards breaking root, where plugging effects every class in the game not just bards? Was I asking for a selos fix? No. I was comparing, damn.
Last edited by xblade724; 12-21-2011 at 12:55 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 07:24 AM
Banned

red99:

lol, bards
Old 12-25-2011, 07:47 AM
Banned

wait can lazortag pl me?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's pick and choose everything, hell let's make our own game!! We can rename it Everquest for Fucking Idiots... oh wait they have that already, it is called World of Warcraft.

Then when we get tired of that, they can spend another few years developing a Classic server that we choose to spend our time on because it isn't yet ruined.
Let's QQ about classic ruleset when we lose xp on pvp deaths.. it's already a custom game, so why not make it a game we all like a bit better? Deal with it
Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

zone pluggins classic, it has always been a part of the game.. i had a nightmare once where i wished i could plug
Old 02-13-2012, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope nobody is around the zoneline that doesn't like you then :P

A few things to note:

Your character will fight back.

And we will put in a message to notify you when you log in with a list of players who attacked and killed you while you were linkdead.
I really like this idea

My concern tho would then be what if someone trained or some mobs were already trained and you legitly went LD from zoning, if you plug I could care less go die :P I do also sometimes lose connection or take rather long to zone and am still not sure why

Knocked ~~ Monk

Gunnagetcha
~~ Wizard
Last edited by Ladytron; 02-13-2012 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: thoughts
Old 03-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

We need to make it so mobs can follow you through zonelines too to make it more realistix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

I just did my first plug... not proud, but kept my money

Rogean, you should do this tweak where people cant plug

Dont care if its not classic, maybe not make it 5mins out of the game though?

So that "you still have a character in game" thing doesnt lock you out for 5mins
Old 04-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Kobold

bump
Closed Thread