Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New player looking for a leveling partner

I've played loads of MMOS in my time all because of my experience of everquest when i was a young boy. My stepfather at the time played allllllll the time and let me make a few toons as well. I was only about 7 at the time but i have vivid memories of very kind people dealing with a someone who could barely type and probably barely play the game.

I play a little bit of the current EQ experience and it's not exactly the same as i remember. I feel like it's a bit too easy.. I miss the group experience of pull a mob and everyone smack it dead.

I like to play casters i prefer necromancer but..I don't have much experience with any others to be honest.

I'm looking for someone to help me get into the 1999 servers/playstyle. I'm sure its very different from the current EQ experience. Also someone to level with me (kill mobs and what not)

Edit: for the record i'l probably need a good amount of help and ask about 12000000 questions..
Last edited by sabel009921210; 04-04-2014 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: more clarification
Old 04-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to the server~! Project 1999 helps bring back the nostalgia of classic EverQuest very well. I recommend spending some time reading over the Project 1999 FAQ here to familiarize yourself with the rules and basic mechanics of the server. Also, make sure to make good use of the Project 1999 wikipedia. There are great links to leveling guides, class descriptions, spell lists, etc... It is a wonderful resource for those starting out on the server and will help to answer a lot of questions you may have. The most important thing, though, is to have fun!
Old 04-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Look for me or any of my guildies for help or groupage
Old 04-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Aviak

ill play with you just let me know what your going to make and char name and ill make a complimentary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *i am a altoholic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Banned

welcome to the community! don't forget to try the red server!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolondar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill play with you just let me know what your going to make and char name and ill make a complimentary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *i am a altoholic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ditto to this! I have 2 slots left for new characters XD
Vlakraien - Wood Elf Druid | Liito (Atraydeez)- Dark Elf Cleric | Rahban (Haarkonin) - Troll Warrior | Stylgarr (Freman) - Barbarian Rogue | Pytur (Dvries) - Erudite Necromancer | Gernie (Hallek) - Human Bard
Old 04-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Aviak

I wish I had 2 slots left. I don't think I've had a single slot since Day 1...lol. I made all my characters I thought I wanted to play and set to work. Current roster is 18 Shaman, 22 Enchanter, 22 Monk, 31 Warrior, 17 Ranger, 8 Rogue, 1 Paladin, and 6 SK. I have also deleted a 14 Bard and a 10 Necro. Granted, I have been on the server for a while, playing on and off, but I still like my alts.

Edit: Might delete the Paladin to start a Druid. Never played a druid before...
Old 04-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Aviak

my highest level character is my druid at 12. I make alts when I get the urge to try something new or think of a cool combination I've never tried on live or eqmac, or I make them specifically to group with RL friends (who have yet to get their act together and play >_<). Newest are an 3 erud necro and 2 human paladin. Ranger/Bard and Wizard/Mage (can't decide) are my last two slots. Would need to decide on races though...
Vlakraien - Wood Elf Druid | Liito (Atraydeez)- Dark Elf Cleric | Rahban (Haarkonin) - Troll Warrior | Stylgarr (Freman) - Barbarian Rogue | Pytur (Dvries) - Erudite Necromancer | Gernie (Hallek) - Human Bard
Old 04-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Aviak

I love alts too. I have 4 I like to play and have played them up to level 10 or a bit higher, then several more that I have played to levels 2-5 and maybe delete for something new. I like trying new and different things.

You can look me up ingame (primary names are in the siggie) to chat.

Xodix - Half Elf Rogue lvl 4
Old 04-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

I have tons of room to help play. Where are you starting? What are your questions?
Closed Thread