Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 03-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBEPUOiLcfo

Please become better informed before making inaccurate statements. This back and forth was super unnecessary.

With it being settled that Anglich is in fact resistible. I will say that it should be a little more difficult to land than the way it is right now.
haha, o my bad, it resisted once at 230 but landed once at 193

"totally unnecessary back and forth"

thanks for research
Old 03-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP The Jacka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for research

NP. 30 mins ago you were shouting at me about how I have never played EQ and know nothing about bards, for absolutely no reason. Now you are enlightened and have found out every claim I told you you were incorrect about was true.

I hope in the future you will reconsider coming at someone with an RNF approach on the bug forums, and I can lead you to correct data in a more civil way.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Banned

All the clickies should be usable minus Trak Tooth

It is the only item that they removed a click from in the EQ time line as far as I know, and for good reason when it became mass abused

Its like item recharging. It wasn't of wide spread use classic thru Velious, and later when it became abundantly clear it was ruining the game (imo literally) it was changed.

As far as resist rates on spells? Do not make anything custom, we're here for classic.

Bards are fucking strong enough, are you kiddin' me!? lol.

They insta poof pets and when correctly implemented can double stack resist magic/lava shield on people. They will be more than strong enough with occlusion and insane AC/resists (resists even without songs) with Velious gear.

You know how high of a damage shield a bard can get in Velious? Yes?

Push for bard stacking being implemented (its classic, and hi to you bards with tash orbs) not for custom resists for lure of bard dot.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NP. 30 mins ago you were shouting at me about how I have never played EQ and know nothing about bards, for absolutely no reason. Now you are enlightened and have found out every claim I told you you were incorrect about was true.

I hope in the future you will reconsider coming at someone with an RNF approach on the bug forums, and I can lead you to correct data in a more civil way.
what? im not enlightened, you countered my "unresistable angstichs" with "lands at 193 mr"

good job for that

plz stop trolling bug forums now, find more live proof of every other comment
Old 03-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP The Jacka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what? im not enlightened, you countered my "unresistable angstichs" with "lands at 193 mr"

good job for that

plz stop trolling bug forums now, find more live proof of every other comment
You were also claiming the MR chant is irresistible, which was 100% false but now you chose to pretend didn't happen. Stop trying to save face.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Banned

Tash stacking from bards (etc) is better than what you are asking for and classic

Knock it off!
Old 03-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tash stacking from bards (etc) is better than what you are asking for and classic

Knock it off!
No offense, but I don't view you as a PVP authority to take advice from you. I am simply stating my observations as one of the most seasoned PVPers on red99. Some moves this server has made that were not classic, were some of the best that have been implemented.

I am just putting out my bard PoV for when devs want to make changes and they are seeking a credible source.
Last edited by lite; 03-09-2015 at 12:46 PM..
Old 03-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Banned

Credible sources are forum posts and pictures around 1999-2001.

When did you start pvping as a bard? On red 99 2013?

Plz provide anecdotes and proof from the classic era.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Banned

You should definitely have taken my advice bud and much earlier lol

Best of luck to Emperor Haynar bringing classic EQ back to the MMO scene
Old 03-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No offense, but I don't view you as a PVP authority to take advice from you. I am simply stating my observations as one of the most seasoned PVPers on red99. Some moves this server has made that were not classic, were some of the best that have been implemented.

I am just putting out my bard PoV for when devs want to make changes and they are seeking a credible source.
What? What changes have been made to PvP here other than to clickies, that has been made in the name of "balance", that is in direct contradiction to classic 1999 mechanics?