Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 07-29-2023, 06:45 PM
Banned

Here's my wild conspiracy theory: they probably just needed jboots on a new bot or something, and it's easier to just pop into sro at 9am once per game day and then be free to do other shit than to sit in oot waiting in line for however many hours to get a ring.
Old 07-29-2023, 06:46 PM
Banned

Doing it their way in sro total time investment is going to be like... maybe five minutes? Including all the cumulative failed attempts when he doesn't spawn. Total time investment for oot is basically guaranteed to be several hours even if there's nobody else in line
Old 07-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like Kingdom has this thing locked down to a :"T"

Be me, go to Sro to try and camp AC
Nobody here
8pm
4 kingdom members enter the zone
They sit right on top of AC spawn
Kill AC
Make 5k

How is this shit even fair at this point?
Wait, 8pm prime time? /facepalm
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2023, 08:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing it their way in sro total time investment is going to be like... maybe five minutes? Including all the cumulative failed attempts when he doesn't spawn. Total time investment for oot is basically guaranteed to be several hours even if there's nobody else in line
Well that is the point. I was at OOT and logged around mignight. Woke up 9am the same dude was still there. Stayed another 4 hours and still nothing. So I decided to try Sro not knowing Cuckdom would be there 4 deep with lv 60's. Considering they all had epics and other end game gear, I highly doubt the 5k is helping them much then I am sure that guild has millions banked. Gotta assume they are just RMTing stuff and year people will pay for a 5k item for sure. I mean FFS people paid $250 for some shit blue weapon in Diablo 3 when it came out. I know because I sold a few on the RMAH.
Old 07-29-2023, 08:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, 8pm prime time? /facepalm
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8pm in game time.
Old 07-30-2023, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like Kingdom has this thing locked down to a :"T"

Be me, go to Sro to try and camp AC
Nobody here
8pm
4 kingdom members enter the zone
They sit right on top of AC spawn
Kill AC
Make 5k

How is this shit even fair at this point?
It's an FTE mob right? multiple spawn points in sro. everyone has a shot at it... id recommend going to OOT if you are slow on the draw.
Old 07-30-2023, 12:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 is not a game of skill. It's a game of time. Whoever has more time and flexibility will accomplish more.
Poopsocking is a skill.
Old 07-30-2023, 06:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an FTE mob right? multiple spawn points in sro. everyone has a shot at it... id recommend going to OOT if you are slow on the draw.
I am not sure about that. When it spawned the one guy was standing right on top of it so I am not 100% sure it is random. I’ll just go to oot again but that fucker is rare as hell
Old 07-30-2023, 09:26 PM
Kobold

I'd just like to weigh in that OP keeps using terms like "fag" and "sucking dick" and "taking it up the ass" like those are all bad things. But there is nothing at all wrong with being gay or giving head or bottoming. I hope Kingdom is inclusive of the LGBT community and I hope all 4 of the people who trounced OP in South Ro are gay IRL. That would make me smile.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 07-30-2023, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd just like to weigh in that OP keeps using terms like "fag" and "sucking dick" and "taking it up the ass" like those are all bad things. But there is nothing at all wrong with being gay or giving head or bottoming. I hope Kingdom is inclusive of the LGBT community and I hope all 4 of the people who trounced OP in South Ro are gay IRL. That would make me smile.
He is probably just a troll.