Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-18-2022, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is still you. Read your actual study.
I did. Clearly you did not. This part is far more concerning than just dismissing it as "1 extra day of bleeding"-

Quote:
"Reported breakthrough bleeding in nonmenstruating respondents

Nonmenstruating people consisted of two groups: premenopausal people [using long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs) and/or continuous hormonal contraceptives and/or gender-affirming treatment that eliminates menstruation] and postmenopausal people over the age of 55 who had not bled for at least 12 months (before SARS-CoV-2 vaccination). Among nonmenstruating, premenopausal respondents (N = 1815) on hormonal treatments, a majority of this sample (65.7%) experienced breakthrough bleeding after a vaccine, although this was significantly different between respondents using only LARC (70.5%) and respondents using gender-affirming care (38.5%). Among postmenopausal people who were not on any hormonal treatments (N = 238), breakthrough bleeding was reported by 66.0% of respondents
WTF, so imagine being 45+/premenopausal, have not had a period in over 12 months, and all of the sudden, you're bleeding.

Yep, nothing to see here.

But move the goalposts again.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:37 PM
Banned

Right around october there's gonna be another deadly strain of covid that requires all voting to be done by mail. It's going to collapse all of your grandma's veins and explode her if you vote in person.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obesity kills more people than covid. When do we get to fear monger on that?
Oh they literally don't care about obesity; as a matter of fact, higher mortality suits the big pharma / big gov't cabal quite nicely.

Krispy Kreme is sweetening its free doughnut promotion for vaccinated people

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-18-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

People that weigh more than me, literally are killing the planet and it's finally become a situation where being fat doesn't just affect YOU.

It's time to setup the mandatory diet camps.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

A Big Mac’s Carbon Footprint Is Equal To Driving A Car Nearly 8 Miles, New Data Shows

Fat privilege.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did. Clearly you did not. This part is far more concerning than just dismissing it as "1 extra day of bleeding"-

WTF, so imagine being 45+/premenopausal, have not had a period in over 12 months, and all of the sudden, you're bleeding.

Yep, nothing to see here.

But move the goalposts again.
You mean to write postmenopausal(55+).
Old 07-18-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right around october there's gonna be another deadly strain of covid that requires all voting to be done by mail. It's going to collapse all of your grandma's veins and explode her if you vote in person.
August and we're gonna beat the Postmaster General with the media hose again if he doesn't comply.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean to write postmenopausal(55+).
No no, that's what I thought... this is in premenopausal women (edit: on hormone treatments) i.e. those who are in between a regular menstrual cycle and menopause-

EDIT: i.e. approx 66% of both pre-menopausal on hormone treatments and postmenopausal women, experienced "breakthrough bleeding"
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 07-18-2022 at 07:53 PM..
Old 07-18-2022, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

question: if you have a vaccine, can someone like test your blood in 5 years to prove that you took it?

1. I want to know when they are executing people that took vaccine (or didn't take depending on who wins civil war).
2. I want to know if I permanently changed my body.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No no, that's what I thought... this is in premenopausal women (edit: on hormone treatments) i.e. those who are in between a regular menstrual cycle and menopause-

EDIT: i.e. approx 66% of both pre-menopausal on hormone treatments and postmenopausal women, experienced "breakthrough bleeding"
Pre as in before menopause. As in from the onset of menarche up to the Hour of Croning, if you will. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]