Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-01-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this include the ones discovered as far back as 1677?
The first council of nicea was from like 300 so yea totally.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this include the ones discovered as far back as 1677?
The term "Dinosaur" wasn't even created until the mid 1800s

Amazingly that's when the explosion of 'discoveries" took place soon after

It's a total hoax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They son’t display originals - they display casts … of incomplete skeletons (they just conjure the missing bones from their own fantasy).
You've never seen 'real' dinosaur bones in a museum

They are all fabricated

Hope that helps
Old 08-01-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Dinosaurs are really a Democrat hoax is certainly a new one to me.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

This 16,000 year old photo is what life was like before aliens came and did the mud floods and filled our atmosphere with high levels of 02

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

https://zgdy.en.alibaba.com/productg...530e5d84BibCIX

dinohoax2.jpg
Old 08-01-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

By simply re-arranging the bones of the skeleton on the left, anyone who enjoys erector sets can make the skeleton on the right.

Old 08-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By simply re-arranging the bones of the skeleton on the left, anyone who enjoys erector sets can make the skeleton on the right.
I actually think some of the designs of these things are hilarious

Like the T-Rex which is basically a giant walking mouth with huge sharp teeth and baby arms and the Brontosaurus which is this massive 'giraffe' with a tiny head. They even say now that Brontosaurus didn't exist in the 'mainstream' because of how ridiculous it was

The weight alone of these creatures (if they really did exist) would have crumbled their skeletons to dust. The design of a lot of them have these massive heads with small tails which means there was no proper balance and weight distribution for their frames so they would have been clumsy and falling down all over the place.

Nobody questions it because of fake bones in a museum. It's a huge scam that brings in billions through products and movies primarily aimed at children $$$$$
Old 08-01-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Climate change speeding up planet rotation now.

Forbes: Earth Is Suddenly Spinning Faster. Why Our Planet Just Recorded Its Shortest Day Since Records Began.

Probably all the windmills?

No: aliens are speeding up the rotation so they can correct this overshot of the astroid:

Old 08-01-2022, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The term "Dinosaur" wasn't even created until the mid 1800s

Amazingly that's when the explosion of 'discoveries" took place soon after

It's a total hoax

You've never seen 'real' dinosaur bones in a museum

They are all fabricated

Hope that helps
All words are made up at some point, but I appreciate a good crazy theory

Science is an ongoing process of correcting past mistakes, oversights, and miscalculations. We can't account for information we don't have. I am pretty sure there's a lot of information that is absent from the fossil record, as most critters don't fossilize at all, but if we throw out the results of radiometric dating a lot of other sciences don't really make sense.

I remember when I was a boy they told me "nobody knows" how the dinosaurs died out, that there were theories but none were proven ... and then as I got older at some point the consensus became the Chicxulub Asteroid hitting the Earth in the modern-day Yucatan area. This is evidenced by the KT boundary which is pretty uniform in distribution worldwide.

There's a pretty cool doc "Dinosaurs: The Final Day" with Sir David Attenborough that goes into greater detail. It's one of his lazier ones but the man is getting up there so I can't blame him for filming almost all of it in a museum
Old 08-01-2022, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
All words are made up at some point, but I appreciate a good crazy theory

Science is an ongoing process of correcting past mistakes, oversights, and miscalculations. We can't account for information we don't have. I am pretty sure there's a lot of information that is absent from the fossil record, as most critters don't fossilize at all, but if we throw out the results of radiometric dating a lot of other sciences don't really make sense.

I remember when I was a boy they told me "nobody knows" how the dinosaurs died out, that there were theories but none were proven ... and then as I got older at some point the consensus became the Chicxulub Asteroid hitting the Earth in the modern-day Yucatan area. This is evidenced by the KT boundary which is pretty uniform in distribution worldwide.

There's a pretty cool doc "Dinosaurs: The Final Day" with Sir David Attenborough that goes into greater detail. It's one of his lazier ones but the man is getting up there so I can't blame him for filming almost all of it in a museum
How many actual Dinosaur bones do you believe have been 'found'