View Poll Results: The Gov will announce aliens are real in
2022 3 27.27%
2023 4 36.36%
Bush/Jesus knocked down the towers to cover up UFOs forever. 7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2022, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's never going to come. You are grasping at straws in hopes of something big. If anything were to be disclosed it would have been in the Battle of Los Angeles and if you were alive for that, you would have shit your pants and dug out a 100ft deep bunker. People died in that battle, the public story is that no one died but sure enough shells did hit houses and kill people. Why disclose something that all powerful governments have no power over? Why disclose that extraterrestrials have been inside the White House since George Washington's days? If anything just look at how any monarch is set up. Look at how each monarchy is set up to directly emulate something coming out of the sky and sitting on a throne to govern over humans. In Hawaiian culture they just straight up say that King Kamehameha was guided by non human entities from the sky to set up a kingdom and future for the Polynesian people.
You're probably right.

Although we could literally be living in a world where the 4 horsemen are running through it ripping it to pieces right now.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Option 4

yes I am metnally ill but no more than you.

at least i dont talk about having my fellow p99ers put into prison camps.

go back to your racist bush friends to talk about that stuff you white nationalist.
Huh_WTH.jpg

You need to be committed. Even your made up crap needs help.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 18142

You need to be committed. Even your made up crap needs help.
Shut up dumb asshole.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up dumb asshole.
hacked much? Probably just another Bipolar rant. Pick a political side already.
Last edited by Botten; 06-30-2022 at 01:01 AM..
Old 06-30-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hacked much?
What? You're dumb.

It is good to see which way the wind is blowing in the Vulgars though.

Still dumb
Old 06-30-2022, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? You're dumb.

It is good to see which way the wind is blowing in the Vulgars though.

Still dumb
In The Winter's Tale - The shepherd's son.

Who are you?

—-

See this is the type of cryptic post you make; as thou you are bored and feel no others meet your intellect. But in itself ‘IT’ is boring. All of it.

No need to quicken you. One wins by ignoring the game.

Unless you wish to smile with more worthlessly statements behind the biting thumb; please by all means have at it. Meh… to it all..
Old 06-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like since covid we've been on this weird journey of stages happening back to back to back without a break. It feels all orchestrated in some way to me and connected as part of their plan.

I still stand by my prediction that we will encounter "aliens" and likely soon. However it will be the anti christ. Uniting the science and religious groups into agreeing that "THIS must be GOD! Our savior!"
And then the anti christ erm or aliens will start creating a false utopia utilizing all this new tech and now a united world.

Hope I'm wrong. But when the aliens arrive and start acting like they're here to save us all I hope this post rings in the back of your mind.
It's already happened for the likes of the elite, most of whom aren't celebrities with public facing identities.

We are the barbarians and indians of the new world. They are more interested in exterminating us or putting us to work. No Utopia for the average human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's never going to come. You are grasping at straws in hopes of something big. If anything were to be disclosed it would have been in the Battle of Los Angeles and if you were alive for that, you would have shit your pants and dug out a 100ft deep bunker. People died in that battle, the public story is that no one died but sure enough shells did hit houses and kill people. Why disclose something that all powerful governments have no power over? Why disclose that extraterrestrials have been inside the White House since George Washington's days? If anything just look at how any monarch is set up. Look at how each monarchy is set up to directly emulate something coming out of the sky and sitting on a throne to govern over humans. In Hawaiian culture they just straight up say that King Kamehameha was guided by non human entities from the sky to set up a kingdom and future for the Polynesian people.
This lol. U got around to it.

-----

It's possible we could get more partial disclosures and half truths and allegations and lies in order to confuse, decieve, and pacify you.
Old 06-30-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I jsut found out about this one:

Old 06-30-2022, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the Vulgars
My finely pressed white gloves would be stained in the presence of such profane.
Old 07-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/SugarmanSpeaks

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

another recording:

https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/...uNLp0TI1zTs4Lw