Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To calculate the risk of hospitalization or death after getting infected with SARS-CoV-2 you need to know the total number of infections.
They already did that.

Apparently it's 14 times more deadly to be unvaccinated.

And the majority of deaths are from vaccinated.
Old 11-24-2022, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Gun deaths higher or lower than the national average on certain holidays like today?

What about vehicular and pedestrian deaths?

would love to see a detailed statistical analysis on the deadliest and least deadliest days and to what --- maybe look at a 3-4 day spread around days like today and christmas
Old 11-24-2022, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gun deaths higher or lower than the national average on certain holidays like today?

would love to see a detailed statistical analysis on the deadliest and least deadliest days and to what --- maybe look at a 3-4 day spread around days like today and christmas
Dunno about holidays, but it’s been documented that people are more likely to become violent when they are uncomfortable from certain weather conditions. Like people in summer heat are more likely to murder each other
Old 11-24-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They already did that.

Apparently it's 14 times more deadly to be unvaccinated.

And the majority of deaths are from vaccinated.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do gun deaths go up, the worse the turkey tastes?

I know a guy who has burn scars on half his body because he didn't know how to deep fry a turkey.

I imagine if he had a gun, he would have tried shooting the fryer.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My intellectual betters did it for me. I'm trusting their science. Their science would never lie. They are perfect gods I worship every night.

35% of the population should be wriggling in deathly pains right now. When they get covid, they have 14x more of a chance to die.

With that chance they should be well over represented in the deaths.

But they aren't.

Something must be wrong.

Did evil Russian alien Republicans fake the data?

Maybe Jan 6th insurrectionists destroyed democracy and burned all the science away for Jesus?

I bet it was Alex Jones being platformed on Facebook that caused us to be duped by Big Pharma.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My intellectual betters did it for me. I'm trusting their science. Their science would never lie. They are perfect gods I worship every night.

35% of the population should be wriggling in deathly pains right now. When they get covid, they have 14x more of a chance to die.

With that chance they should be well over represented in the deaths.

But they aren't.

Something must be wrong.

Did evil Russian alien Republicans fake the data?

Maybe Jan 6th insurrectionists destroyed democracy and burned all the science away for Jesus?

I bet it was Alex Jones being platformed on Facebook that caused us to be duped by Big Pharma.
You know better and you know that I know you know better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno about holidays, but it’s been documented that people are more likely to become violent when they are uncomfortable from certain weather conditions. Like people in summer heat are more likely to murder each other
yeah butt maybe we still have this sense of familial duty and obligation that overall kinda lowers it i'm thinking so like ---- only the outliers really go crazy on these particular days. And they are not statisticly significant. I don't think Dahmer even had a special thing for thanksgiving so u can't say more ppl are more wierd and violent.

Distress pain and discomfort does increase that tho so it makes me wondder. Because violence is essentially a fight or flight response usually gone fully haywire ish (cuz most of the times u dont need to shoot ppl to get away to a safe space or be like free of them, not all the time tho its not a 100% of the timme or 0 % of the time thing).

Anyway.

Just some shit i wonder about. I usually melt down AFTRER the holidays personally biggest hospitalizations usually wait cuz i try to tough it out due to the familial duty thing
Old 11-24-2022, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah butt maybe we still have this sense of familial duty and obligation that overall kinda lowers it i'm thinking so like ---- only the outliers really go crazy on these particular days. And they are not statisticly significant. I don't think Dahmer even had a special thing for thanksgiving so u can't say more ppl are more wierd and violent.

Distress pain and discomfort does increase that tho so it makes me wondder. Because violence is essentially a fight or flight response usually gone fully haywire ish (cuz most of the times u dont need to shoot ppl to get away to a safe space or be like free of them, not all the time tho its not a 100% of the timme or 0 % of the time thing).

Anyway.

Just some shit i wonder about. I usually melt down AFTRER the holidays personally biggest hospitalizations usually wait cuz i try to tough it out due to the familial duty thing
Oh yeah it’s weird but winter is actually slower for us working in behavioral health. You would think it would be higher due to the holiday stress. I dunno how the family dynamic plays into things

We are actually busiest in the spring. People’s energy levels are higher then and a higher energy level when put to self-destructive habits = more problems. A lower energy level is actually a bit of protection from suicide since people sometimes don’t have the energy to attempt
Old 11-24-2022, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
...I imagine if he had a gun, he would have tried shooting the fryer.
I cut all my vegetables with guns they usually turn out fine

[EDIT] GIF added for context
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread