Old 11-23-2022, 04:39 PM
Banned

Old 11-23-2022, 05:39 PM
Banned

I prefer Isreal to 99% of u fucks.
Old 11-23-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer Isreal to 99% of u fucks.
Old 11-23-2022, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google refused to autocomplete my search on these guys 😲
Old 11-23-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google refused to autocomplete my search on these guys ��
I cant wait for the black panthers to build a hebrew israelite unity temple jerusalem.
Old 11-23-2022, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant wait for the black panthers to build a hebrew israelite unity temple jerusalem.
Honestly they probably have a point. Butt it's both racist and antisemitic to call the white ones racist lawl.

I did know about this grp wat deep in the back of my head tho. I didn't want to be called an antisemite cuz I'm acthchually the opposite. I am singing the shores of Babylon song in original rasta.

I'll link the song later )
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 06:02 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're trying to tell me there wasn't heavy heavy social pressure to get v accinated? The President of the US basically put a winter of deaths at the feet of the unvaccinated. "A Pandemic of the unvaxxinated".

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/balenciag...ry?id=93823747

Crime nearing historic levels. https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-u...ry?id=81466453

Police are needed and there are bad police. Police are not systemically racist, crime is slanted heavily toward certain races.

The entire BLM movement hinged on ignoring this.

My problem is those who are influenced by the media who vote and believe in the things they are sold.

Yeah hilarious, more weaponizing of the government for political opponents. Super funny stuff.

Mock? The Left went on for four years about the validity of this.

Forthcoming? The story has been known for over two years. The FBI knew it was legit. The FBI told Facebook and others to ignore this story because it had "hallmarks" of a Russian campaign. Wake up.

Never said he was, Fettermen is one that comes to mind. Not sure who else comes to mind but Biden is the POTUS and he is the most mentally deficient example. You're ignoring the story here.
There was social pressure, but there's social pressure to do all kinds of things not mandated by the law. I wasn't aware we were talking about mere social pressure, I was under the impression I was speaking with an adult.

Now who is believing the liberal media? What do you think actually causes crime?

You have issues with Black people, clearly, or media coverage of black issues. I don't know what you want me or anyone else to do about it.

Sorry the FBI was doing the job conservatives told it to do, but I have opposed the FBI for longer than MAGA people so I say "tough shit"

Go ahead and investigate Hunter, I do not care and no leftist will. Liberals might.

Leftists do not take Russia gate seriously, nor should anyone familiar with American foreign policy.

And electing people with dementia is a bigger problem then left or right. Dianne Feinstein, Donald Trump, Chuck Grassley, and no small amount of local politicians. Older folks have the characteristics that make them more likely to go into politics, I don't know what you want the left to do specifically.

You have some problems with the media and all that, all fine, but I don't know what you are expecting people to do. I keep telling you MAGA nuts that if you weren't such raging psychopaths fighting a losing culture war battle you'd easily siphon votes from the Democrats, but you just cannot seem to tone down your hatred and violence.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-covid-deaths/

Quote:
For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.

Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.
Attachment 19716
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-covid-deaths/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, but the mechanism isn't nearly that direct. Mad science all the same.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, but the mechanism isn't nearly that direct. Mad science all the same.
Hickory Dickory Dock

Jimmy Crack Corn

ect.
Closed Thread