Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Libs: conspiracies are fake

Libs: I heard he went to a communist gathering and therefore we need to have a hearing to see if he is part of a secret religion that is trying to take over our democracy, like the movie captain america (hydra) and this is all real and true the entire nation is being attacked right now by domestic secret proud boy terrorist agencies that are actually as far up as the TOP levels of goverment this is all real we spent hundreds of millions of dollars to tell you this.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libs: conspiracies are fake

Libs: I heard he went to a communist gathering and therefore we need to have a hearing to see if he is part of a secret religion that is trying to take over our democracy, like the movie captain america (hydra) and this is all real and true the entire nation is being attacked right now by domestic secret proud boy terrorist agencies that are actually as far up as the TOP levels of goverment this is all real we spent hundreds of millions of dollars to tell you this.
I can't find it but I tried my hardest

e: nm

Old 11-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

It is bad ass that a sci fi author made a religion (for a bet?) that is that big.

Only a human could do something that grand.

Maybe a beaver.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Banned

I heard a rumor that the US has been pretty heavily involved via the CIA in Brazil’s recent contested election…and being the great arbiter of what is a free and fair election, the US has picked a side and instructed our big tech companies to clamp down on any “misinformation” that the election was stolen

If so, USA: World Police and Election Arbiters
Old 11-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard a rumor that the US has been pretty heavily involved via the CIA in Brazil’s recent contested election…and being the great arbiter of what is a free and fair election, the US has picked a side and instructed our big tech companies to clamp down on any “misinformation” that the election was stolen

If so, USA: World Police and Election Arbiters
You'd have to believe that our goverment secretly chose to turn over a new leaf at some point over the last 20 years if you think they didn't.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
scientology is bad because its pro abortion?
Old 11-05-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
scientology is bad because its pro abortion?
It's not mandatory abortions, it's coerced abortions.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not mandatory abortions, it's coerced abortions.
You’re right everyone on TV talking about how great abortions are anf the define freedom and showing me sexy bodies on Instagram is totally not coercing children to have abortions and to take out loans and go to fake colleges instead.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

how democrats solve problems:

throw money at it!

(Thats how rich kids become crack addicted trust funders remind you of anyone? Works on homeless people too. Shame.)

Old 11-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how democrats solve problems:

throw money at it!

(Thats how rich kids become crack addicted trust funders remind you of anyone? Works on homeless people too. Shame.)

more 🧵
Closed Thread