Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idol cannot be multiquested.
F
Old 03-03-2021, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I have left is raster camp, and man.. people undersold this camp in terms of soloability. It cannot be soloed before 51 on a normal monk. You'd need to have fungi/BIS raid gear to break the camp. Its laughable that someone said lower 40's even. I have pretty awesome gear, but my weapon is Wu's Quivering, and its gonna need to be a lot closer to BIS then that
I don't know what to tell you, are you trying to keep every mob down or something? I did raster solo at 50 as a human monk with bare fists and a swirlspine belt, long before kunark and fungi even existed.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 03-03-2021, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
All I have left is raster camp, and man.. people undersold this camp in terms of soloability. It cannot be soloed before 51 on a normal monk. You'd need to have fungi/BIS raid gear to break the camp. Its laughable that someone said lower 40's even. I have pretty awesome gear, but my weapon is Wu's Quivering, and its gonna need to be a lot closer to BIS then that
So you're saying that in 28 minutes you can't single pull and kill 5 mino's? I don't think you are trying hard enough
Old 03-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Aviak

Ok sorry to ask but just to be clear do I need to raise tailoring skill
Old 03-05-2021, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehairs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok sorry to ask but just to be clear do I need to raise tailoring skill
No
Old 03-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Aviak

Nah, tailoring not needed for the robe final combine. You need to make some shadow silk though, but that stuff is trivial at 31, I made some my first try with 21 tailoring.

People say the idol cannot be mqed, I'm not 100% sure on that, I know for a fact Targin's code of zan fi can be mqed. I got the robe two days ago. Raster was a bitch, I did 6 hours there on one day, then 14 hours on another and finally got him. You do get 28 or so minutes in between ph so if you can keep the camp broken then you are good. I kept comparing it to oot ac, I feel like oot ac is worse because it's a pH every 6 mins or so, so you have to constantly be checking the screen every 6 mins. At least with Raster once you break it and kill your ph, you got 28 mins to relax, hell even get a power nap in hahaha.

Mountain dew/coffee, five hour every shots, some good bud and snacks mandatory for raster. Unless your're one of those lucky people who get him super quick.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Aviak

Another thing about the camp, if you are solo monking it and getting exp, you might want to bring along a 2hb. The Minotaur patriarch will come around every now and then and cast thorns on his Minotaur buddies. It's annoying, but on the bright side, you'll be coming home with at least 7 pairs of Azure Sleeves, and a Ebony Bladed Sword or two.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

I got my idol. Took 11 hours in total. Two sessions a 4 and a 7.

I also got the needle from quinn. Just taking a break while hasten despawns. Tailoring at 21 so will have to work that up to 50 to be safe. Got some kiola ready.

Latest patch notes say tailoring still required and according to the failed combine posts recently from others due to lack of tailoring the trivial message is somewhere between 36 and 68
Last edited by Cen; 03-05-2021 at 04:54 PM..
Old 03-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Finished robe tonight. Went for it at 36 since I was out of heady.

The trivial message does not show up at 36. Beware.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Aviak

Woo! Hell yeah man, congratz!!
Closed Thread