Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I used to solo this on all of my characters on blue. Usually a monk, shaman or bard. Would be at Raster camp from about 40-48 or so pulling things from all around. Was always great solo xp. But that was when the ZEM was decent.

I tried this again on my green monk and the xp was terrible. Not only because of the zem (mostly because of the zem), but also because no fungi like most blue monk twinks have, and no combat bind. The downtime between fights with no combat bind or fungi + the game worst ZEM makes this camp a no go for xp.
yeah on green, its better off to get your guild to help kill brother q or get some friends

to help you camp it, but tbh like you said the exp is ass
Old 02-24-2021, 10:31 AM
Orc

So I completed my Robe quest yesterday on my iksar. If you have the headband and sash already most of the hard work is done, prop for those who are iksar you can so the handguns for the headbands on a lvl 1 human monk just trade the items over handing and hand the headband back to your iksar. Think it's the same for the sasha but can't remember honestly, check the wiki and if not kill a GM to loot the red sash.

You can camp raster at your lvl I would think. Targin may be harder, i managed to hold the camp as a lvl 53 Iksar with a fungi with very good gear but poor weapons (jade mace and whitened treat fists). Splitting targin camp is quite tough solo, best to pull to the corridor on the king room side and kill there and make that your base to pull to. If a group shows up to come to nobles offer them free DPS while you wait if you're outside lvl range. It will be easier to keep camp clear. If you're in lvl range just grab a group and head down.

Good luck
Old 02-27-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question 3: No tailoring required. I covered this in the monk forum 2 weeks or so ago
What do you make of this thread?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=371440

I just got the code of zan fi from Targin. Raster is now all I have left :O
Old 02-27-2021, 09:49 PM
Banned

I can confirm speaking to someone in game who has failed this combine with a skill of 10.

Don't assume that someone else's success at skill 0 means you will get the same result.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

I will pump tailoring hard for sure. I just wish I knew when the no fail situation comes back, its part of the timeline
Old 02-28-2021, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

Says right in the monk epic quest that tailoring no longer required after the Hole comes out. The thread you linked was pre-hole. If you fail or know anyone who has after Hole has come out then petition
Old 02-28-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

Sizar is right that my comibine was pre-Hole era so November data I referenced may not apply any longer.

If you reach out to the folks doing Monk Epic MQs on Blue they will be able to corroborate if no skill required for combine or not.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

All I have left is raster camp, and man.. people undersold this camp in terms of soloability. It cannot be soloed before 51 on a normal monk. You'd need to have fungi/BIS raid gear to break the camp. Its laughable that someone said lower 40's even. I have pretty awesome gear, but my weapon is Wu's Quivering, and its gonna need to be a lot closer to BIS then that
Old 03-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Is Idol MQable?
I have one unused
Old 03-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Idol MQable?
I have one unused
Idol cannot be multiquested.