Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Default Question about name reservation from Green BACK to Blue

If I make a character on Blue before Green came out, then got my name on Green, can I wipe out the name on Blue now and safely keep it when the Green guy eventually goes to Blue? Or can the name which is taken on Green be made by someone else on Blue then? I know Green names are reserved by blue, but is the vice versa true? I can test myself but I have to do a bit of prep work ;p
Old 05-16-2020, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

I'd keep your blue name on blue even if its on a level 1 and hold it until the night before the servers merge or something ^^

It's the only way to be sure.

I had a character name reserved here from blue, just picked a random/race class. Got it. Then deleted the character and tried to make it again with the race/class I wanted.... and the name had already been taken (lol).

Best insurance is knowing you've still got it on blue until you need it.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a character name reserved here from blue, just picked a random/race class. Got it. Then deleted the character and tried to make it again with the race/class I wanted.... and the name had already been taken (lol).
Pretty sure that is a bug and the name wasn't actually taken. This same thing has happened to me before. Can't remember where I saw it but supposedly on the next server reset it frees up those names that become bugged this way.

Elendil's Giveaway
Closed Thread