Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Also you boxed to raise your languages, shameful.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also you boxed to raise your languages, shameful.
That is not true. Do not call me a boxer ever again.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:57 PM
Large Bat

Seriously magnet, does being such a twat require conscious effort or does it just come naturally to you? Although something tells me you're not even trying.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Naturally.

The beauty of it all is that it just really doesn't matter if true or false.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:10 PM
Large Bat

How do you figure? I think most people feel there is cause/effect, reactions to actions. You accusing someone of cheating, then claiming it doesn't matter if its true or not, just shows how much of a piece of excrement you are. Like literal human waste. And if most others' reactions to your [MANY] posts are any indication, they feel likewise.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you figure? I think most people feel there is cause/effect, reactions to actions. You accusing someone of cheating, then claiming it doesn't matter if its true or not, just shows how much of a piece of excrement you are. Like literal human waste. And if most others' reactions to your [MANY] posts are any indication, they feel likewise.
Thanks. My self esteem is soaring right now. And I actually disagree with your opinion deeply on a spiritual, philosophical, metaphysical level.

You are probably right in concrete terms, but I am 99% sure cen isn't in danger of losing popularity or being realistically harmed by my offhand, while generally unprovable, but likely true none the less comment.

I bet even if a GM checked logs and discovered that I was correct beyond a doubt it'd be overlooked and forgotten.

If by some miracle he got caught and held to any actual kind of a standard it would generate some glorious RNF and "free cen" posts. I've been here... Lol.

Anyway. I don't have a particular beef in the matter. I'm mostly curious if my usually flawless intuition is still rocknrollin or not. Mildly.

Not enough to get on the staff and find out first hand.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Enough people on server see how we are learning languages together. Kithkor parties are basically XP by night languages by day the last week, and its not just me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Come on I ain't dat popular. I just forum quest guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2020, 10:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update: I haven't actively been in EC after those first three days, I am doing the Kithkor nights super XP groups, so usually languages happen during the day cycle. After a point pool group, we generated 100 Elder Dragon spreading on server now.

Right now I have the following to teach:
100 in ALL languages that any Race or Class can begin with
100 Elder Dragon
100 Faerie

Looking for point pools for all other rare non player languages, with the exception of Lizardman since it becomes common with Kunark release (Iksar)

I'd like to max Dragon or Gnoll next ;D I have about 90 points to use for pools.

I would teach you Old Erudian, but then I would have to murder you in cold blood.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would teach you Old Erudian, but then I would have to murder you in cold blood.
Send me a tell in old Erudin and ill send one back ;D
Old 05-21-2020, 09:53 AM
Large Bat

I want this <3
Closed Thread