Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Kobold

50+ people in SK, weirdly enough this zone seems to be very friendly and sharing, most people instantly slaughter any ele calf, lioness, lion even if they aren’t after QM/Groi. Makes him spawn quite quickly. The drop rate is still RNG though.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

SK has mostly been a pleasant place to level on Green. There are always some who will be jackasses, but it has mostly been pretty cooperative.

As for QM, yeah that is old hat to most, and there have been plenty of folks spawning him. I got cloaks solo on two of my characters. Sure, you lose the spawn to the zone most of the time, but with a strategic bind point, you can at least easily cover two spawn points. Bring a friend or guild group and you are golden.

Harms from Kingdom also would spawn the crap out of QM and allow people to roll.

Sure beats paying for LR, although I am sure that will be more of a thing when tracking gets upgraded in Velious.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The outdoor rares spawns have always been way too generous on P99 as far as Ican tell.
Yeah I was farming the shit out of Groi and on multiple occasions I would see him pop, I'd kill him before he even started roaming and I'd have another Groi immediately pop on his corpse. My immersion was shattered!
Old 05-05-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The outdoor rares spawns have always been way too generous on P99 as far as Ican tell.
Try Pyzjn on Green.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try Pyzjn on Green.
Stingy little rat that Pyzjn.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

went 2 nights, 8 hours, got 11 spawns and 1 cloak, so it's RNG
Old 05-06-2020, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the cloak price will drop to 100pp soon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB loot rights, 100p!

For real though, I saw Quillmane up and just wandering around for at least five minutes before I ooc'd his position the other day. Really wished I'd been in my 30's so I could have tested the RNG gods myself.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Cant someone just make like every spawn take 500 much more time or less chance, and make this the survival horror server it should be?

So its more like weeks or months for a chance at 1 drop of something.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

most common 'named' loot should be like 1 chance a year everything else should be players making tradeskill items [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and fine plates
Old 05-06-2020, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most common 'named' loot should be like 1 chance a year everything else should be players making tradeskill items [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and fine plates
I’d love a variation on this. Only shop bought and tradeskill equipment/ingredients are tradable. Magic items exceedingly rare. No player should want to buy battered and broken third hand old rawhide, ringmail or bronze that was stripped and stolen from a disgusting monster.
Closed Thread