Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Default Quillmane getting dozens of spawns per hour and cloaks flooding market

Been hearing this a lot lately. Considering the spawning mechanics have been known for awhile now, what new breakthrough is allowing for the mass spawning of quillmanes and cloaks happening? Are more people just educated on it?

Maybe the cloak price will drop to 100pp soon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone in the know on whats going on?
Old 05-05-2020, 09:37 AM
Aviak

Whats going on it would seem is you are asking for nerfing scrutiny. If you camp the spawn points and actively kill PHs Quillmane is a very easy camp.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quillmane was never hard to spawn on blue, It just takes 3 people who know how to do it and don't give up.

You wanna talk about flooding the market, Feathered Leggings. Everyone walking around looking like a giant bird.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been hearing this a lot lately. Considering the spawning mechanics have been known for awhile now, what new breakthrough is allowing for the mass spawning of quillmanes and cloaks happening? Are more people just educated on it?

Maybe the cloak price will drop to 100pp soon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone in the know on whats going on?
I spawned Quillmane maybe two dozen times solo when I was bored in SK and just looking to give some newbs a chance at a cloak. The biggest problem with QM is finding it, not spawning it. If you have a couple of people working the spawns you get a cloak every 15 mins.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

I think someone thinks im trying to get it nerfed but I'm not. I just want a cloak tbh as a Cleric who never has a source of levitate and I doubt theres anything game breaking going on here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2020, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

I’m sure part of it is we are in the pre Kunark era so there’s just so many more people around SK
Old 05-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

this is what happens when people go career everquest in 2020
Old 05-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spawned Quillmane maybe two dozen times solo when I was bored in SK and just looking to give some newbs a chance at a cloak. The biggest problem with QM is finding it, not spawning it. If you have a couple of people working the spawns you get a cloak every 15 mins.

hmmm definitely not a cloak every 15 minutes, in my experience it's a QM pop every 30ish minutes or so and a cloak on average once every 90 mins. like any camp, it's RNG. you can get 3 cloaks in a row and then a 2-hour dry spell.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Banned

i was wondering when the increased pop would force a up in droprate, i havn't seen what you are describing with my own eyes. But this was a long time coming. The one time i went out it turned into what i think was a CS nightmare. People sitting on the spawns that had noone clearing the PHs. Basically welfare quillmane. and it was ruled ok.

I imagine its continued. And this is possibily the end result. I hope atleast.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

The outdoor rares spawns have always been way too generous on P99 as far as Ican tell.
Closed Thread