Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib strongly disagrees with you there, and a significant part of your political party wholeheartedly agrees with him.
I don't give a shit.

Russia threw the first punch in the fight. That's wrong.

But don't act like they did it for no reason. The US and EU are consolidating soft power over Ukraine.

If Russia fails at this, at the VERY least - their Navy is done and their shipping options are all but toast.

We backed them up against a wall and they swung.

Is it good that they swung? Absolutely not.

Is it good that we encircling them at their border? Absolutely not.

I'm sure Russia has imperial aspirations. Well, what the fuck are we doing? What moral leg can we stand on in regards to that?

Now that Finland joined NATO, Russia is fucked. They have to protect an 800 mile border from potential invasion. And in an area where they store all their nuke subs. A couple of Navy Seal teams sneak across the border and they're fucked.

I view the US Government and Russian Government exactly the same. Exactly. Shit, one could argue we're ahead of them when it comes to aggressive imperialism.

We keep fucking with everyone around the globe.

One of these days that shit is going to come back to haunt us.

And it won't be the scheming politicians who pay the price. It will be us. People like you and I who will suffer.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im just glad nobody is asking anymore questions about where that crazy virus came from.
-science first progressives
I see that we've all moved onto the antivax schizo rant now.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

If me and ED disagree on something its more like a well thats not what im into kind of thing.

I dont care what he believes in anyway I just like him.

Edit: hes right about ☝️ all that too
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-09-2022 at 08:29 PM..
Old 12-09-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
41 million people live in poverty in the USA 41 million. Thats roughly the entire population of ukraine, that have it as bad as the people who are the worse off in ukraine (discounting wartime ofc).
no
Old 12-09-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And in an area where they store all their nuke subs. A couple of Navy Seal teams sneak across the border and they're fucked.
no, and you know better.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no
it is true though.

I mean, if you believe the vast majority of them are homeless by choice then that's your prerogative.

But the fact remains approx. the same number of Ukrainians in Ukraine (pre world war 3) were equal to those that live in poverty in the usa. 12.8% 320 million Americans, it adds up.

Also I kind of wonder is life in poverty in the USA better, or worse than life in poverty in Ukraine?

I honestly dont know, aside from the weather, I might imagine the old country is a bit more accustomed to it, and in less of a wealth gap situation, constantly being reminded that they should have a 13 million dollar home and drive Ferraris.

I dont see why the only people we can help are the ones that we need to use military force to intervene with. When we can literally help that many people anywhere else without firing a shot!
Old 12-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no
Just let Putin roll over our allies, or Jib will keep posting four times in a row about how the vax is poison or some other retarded nonsense.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
no, and you know better.
It's true. That area is extremely isolated. There's only 1 or 2 roads onto that stretch of land.

It's extremely vulnerable.

I'm not saying it would lose a war for them, but a small force can easily cut it off from use.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just let Putin roll over our allies, or Jib will keep posting four times in a row about how the vax is poison or some other retarded nonsense.
you're the kind of customer that shits ON the toilet seat aren't you?
Closed Thread