Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-09-2022, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

this is dope I wonder if those people are looking into another dimension when he looks into their eyes

edit: lol at this channel, I am in love.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

christmas christmas christmas JEZABEL BAAL WORSHIP
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-09-2022 at 01:40 AM..
Old 12-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is dope I wonder if those people are looking into another dimension when he looks into their eyes

edit: lol at this channel, I am in love.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

christmas christmas christmas JEZABEL BAAL WORSHIP
replicator/clone tech? ) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

You already live in a tightly controlled alternative reality.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ty-google/amp/

Sorry u took the mark (lol)
Old 12-13-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

The plot to man who fell to earth https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-...d7debb8c967d79
Old 12-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

It is still at least a decade — maybe decades — away from commercial use

--- been in private use since before july 8th 1947

i just watched a pretty good pbs style documentry that said catostrophic climate change is going to happen and it's irreversable in the next few decades so we only can 'just weather it maybe'. pretty sure that means rich ppl are fine while the autobots mine out the core of the planet

The tides of Moloch march ever forwards.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

yeah, the article made it seem like the wait was over but then said - Success as were now decades from commercial use.

Its like, wait what, being "decade" away has been the meme for like 7 decades.

saing something is 10 years away is like saying, "I don't have it all right now but I bet I will"

10 years is like an entire lifetime of a person. you get like 4 of those MAX and then you rot away and die.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

u cant give ppl fusion because they will use it to make antimatter and melt the islands ppl like *the unnamables live on* (I don't want the CIA to get me)

imagine if civvies could make their own nukes or neutron bombs lawl even just small 1 kiloton ones )))

it would make air / busses / planes obsolete !

*THIS* is the reason we don't have flying cars btw lawl they would be too easy to weaponize, the tech has existed for over 60 years

it's simply a matter of production and the means of production are strictly controlled :P [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

remember that kid who kommitted suicide for releasing jstor to the general public on an open ftp server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

most ppl dont cuz kardashians nasty ass mutilated booottootie

imagine what we woiuld do in the galaxy to the ppl keeping us here on earth exploiting tho lol

--------------

THE DEEP TRUTH IS

we don't deserve fusion until we can do it ourselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] rather than begging the "DoT" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---------

except i think ppl who are doing it keep getting assasinated

-----

the the ddeeper technical truth is if u are getting assasinated u suck to much to be good at life enough to deserve what is getting u assasinated

pras CT aka moloch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-13-2022 at 12:58 PM..
Old 12-14-2022, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

We may end up living in a world where we dont allow the free use of tools, because they are too dangerous.

I mean when someone can use quantum computing to build a cern reactor in their back yard, and create a hole in space time the size of Nantucket because of some bad math...

Wtf else can we do?
Old 12-14-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We may end up living in a world where we dont allow the free use of tools, because they are too dangerous.

I mean when someone can use quantum computing to build a cern reactor in their back yard, and create a hole in space time the size of Nantucket because of some bad math...

Wtf else can we do?
U hear about that young farmer kid who had to stream 7 years of farming simulator just to incorporate his own real farming business with like one other partner? Lol.
Old 12-15-2022, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

The war between good and evil is raging I feel it is happening, the end is nigh there is an epic battle brewing between the light and dark and soon we will all be consumed in glorious hellfire god bless you all!