Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Kobold

You got me thinking about the Hadden camp in Qeynos Hills. Something like a 6 hour spawn and years ago on Live I'd stay there the entire time. Do people still wait the entire time on P99 or pop in and out?
Old 12-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

I've seen people sit at Hadden the entire time. Something to do in the background I guess
Old 12-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider red
^
Old 12-04-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

I kept TMO cleric epic MQers at bay back in 2013 by staying logged in at Ragefire's spawn.

(shit that's 9 years ago)
Old 12-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen people sit at Hadden the entire time. Something to do in the background I guess
Hadden is no different than any other camp in terms of rules afaik. You pretty much have to sit there if you want to ensure you kill him when he spawns, cause the odds are basically 100% that if somebody comes along to check and there's nobody there they are gonna plop down and wait for him, at which point it's now their camp.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hadden is no different than any other camp in terms of rules afaik. You pretty much have to sit there if you want to ensure you kill him when he spawns, cause the odds are basically 100% that if somebody comes along to check and there's nobody there they are gonna plop down and wait for him, at which point it's now their camp.
Technically they don't have to even sit there, if they killed Hadden last. Once you've killed him you can technically spend the next six hours camping Pyzjin, or farming HQ bear pelts, or bone chips, or doing whatever else. As long as you don't die or leave the zone, Hadden is your's.

I say "technically", because in practice if you do that other people will show up, see that no one is at Hadden, and sit down thinking they've got the camp. When you return you'll likely wind up in an argument with them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Banned

bro who names an alt dirtygirlx
Old 12-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically they don't have to even sit there, if they killed Hadden last. Once you've killed him you can technically spend the next six hours camping Pyzjin, or farming HQ bear pelts, or bone chips, or doing whatever else. As long as you don't die or leave the zone, Hadden is your's.

I say "technically", because in practice if you do that other people will show up, see that no one is at Hadden, and sit down thinking they've got the camp. When you return you'll likely wind up in an argument with them.
Wrong. Outdoor camps you can only camp one spawn at once. Hadden would be one spawn. Pyzjin would be a second camp.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. Outdoor camps you can only camp one spawn at once. Hadden would be one spawn. Pyzjin would be a second camp.
You can only claim one, if contested it is your choice which you keep
Old 12-06-2022, 04:37 PM
Banned

Can you claim CS Wyrvens?