Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-29-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AS I SAID BEFORE

I got the HS skeletons to flee under CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Even though it says Immune to Flee, that is not 100% accurate, because other mobs on wiki are listed as immune to flee and ARE NOT immune to flee.

I got them to flee in the basement right below the entrance near the portal. There was a group at the entrance clearing the 2 entrance + 8 golems + 1 roamer (and also some of the north wing before the painting)

I was in basement clearing the 2 wing roamers, 2 roamers around portal and 1 center roamer, as well as clearing the east/west basement foyers.

AFTER all of these mobs were dead, the skeletons started to flee. the skeletons dont flee often - its not because they are immune to flee --- its because their "rally" social range is HUGE. they will stay and fight if a mob of the same faction / type is within xx units. most mobs its very short, like 50 units. skeletons are HUGE.

so fucks sake, shut up. i stopped bringing it up except to joke about it. YOU are the asshat that keeps following ME around the forums and posting "drrrr hrrrr show proof hrrrrrr" on every thing i post.

and now im rehashing the same fuckin conversation that i had with other people on my forum post about this.

get off my sack, shut the fuck up
Lol funny how someone provides contradictory evidence and your claim now essentially turns to "the skeletons only flee if the skel is the only mob left up in the wing"

Highly convenient.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

That's a lot of words. Wonder what they say, sure isnt an easy to make video proving your point
Old 11-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a lot of words. Wonder what they say, sure isnt an easy to make video proving your point
Well now we can understand why he won't provide evidence. Because his claim is essentially that he'd have to clear the entire zone and leave one skel up in order for it to flee.

All I can think of in response is "Sure Jan" lol
Old 11-29-2022, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

a dumber fuck than you i havent spoken to yet today. thats what i said in the original post. skeletons have a huge rally range, and thats why most people dont ever see them flee. i said i didnt want to spend the time making a video, because it cant be done solo, its under the right circumstances. and someone else corroborated seeing skeletons flee under similar circumstances that i mentioned.

i said all of this and others agreed with me in the original post about this from 3 fuckin weeks ago you dimwitted buffoon. i am so upset with myself for checking the forums today
Old 11-29-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

...yo the skeles dont run my guy. im sorry but they dont. ghosts do...ghouls...bottomless devourers...but not skeles.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-29-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

lol
Old 11-29-2022, 03:45 PM
Banned

once upon a time, a karen-tier gnome necro /petition'd me for my simple action of FD'ing afk @ uguk scryer camp to which an recently appointed overzealous elf janny summoned me out of the camp and threatened punishment if i went back and FD afk'd @ the camp (lol)

low and behold this gnome necro shows up one day to XaLGoZ during my first attempt at the camp, trying to get a key - same elf janny happened to be hanging out responding to a petition and tells me, perhaps remembering his overzealous actions with this gnome nec, and tells me i don't have to give him shit because the rules stated that camp holder owns all the loot that drops

i only wish i held the camp longer than 12 hours that day to deny that little gnome bastard a key

(lol)
Old 11-29-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didn’t get fled.

Sorry you didn’t get keyed.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 11-29-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

didn't know that was called rally range but cool makes sense
Old 11-29-2022, 04:08 PM
Banned

(lol)