Mages r fun shaddup
Old 11-27-2022, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Until lvl 55.
Leveling a mage 55+ is torture.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you the 60 unguilded necro that lives in Kaesora and kills 1 mob over and over for weeks on end while working from home and his position is that it is only two buttons every 30 minutes?? Just asking...
You're trying to make like a humorous and edgy comment but instead you just sound like an idiot
Old 11-29-2022, 12:28 PM
Large Rat

Let the man answer. He does not need some neckbeard to stand up for himself.

Let's just call it what it is: Chortles Snortles sits in Kaesora camping a key quest mob all day, every day, and selling loot rights. Rules state once you get your item, then get the fuck out for other people. How hard is this? I sound like an idiot? LMAO. Check your head and post some facts to controvert this.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let the man answer. He does not need some neckbeard to stand up for himself.

Let's just call it what it is: Chortles Snortles sits in Kaesora camping a key quest mob all day, every day, and selling loot rights. Rules state once you get your item, then get the fuck out for other people. How hard is this? I sound like an idiot? LMAO. Check your head and post some facts to controvert this.
You're playing on P99 complaining about people selling loot rights. What did you think was going to happen on a classic EQ server?

Also, you can get 250pp in like an hour in this game. Not like it's some unattainable amount of plat lol.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

GuiSe I aM farming myself another Staff of the Dreaded Gaze, it just so happened that a player that irked me in my 20s coincidentally showed up and expected I hand over key for free
(lol)
Old 11-29-2022, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GuiSe I aM farming myself another Staff of the Dreaded Gaze, it just so happened that a player that irked me in my 20s coincidentally showed up and expected I hand over key for free
(lol)
does Xalgoz flee? PC on Xalgozian fang Loot rights? MQ?
Old 11-29-2022, 12:47 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're playing on P99 complaining about people selling loot rights. What did you think was going to happen on a classic EQ server?

Also, you can get 250pp in like an hour in this game. Not like it's some unattainable amount of plat lol.
Wrong. I am playing on p99 complaining that Chortles Snortles is camping a mob that also drops a key and selling loot rights while never leaving the mob. Check the rules, but I am willing to bet that once you get your loot you get the fuck out. Almost akin to the AC in OOT???? Yes, the same fucking idea you tard. Stop trying to deflect the issue as you're failing. Am I correct??? Please controvert this. Both of you please respond as it appears Snorles is incapable of answering my statement and allegations.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

hey brainlet i didn't like the guy so he either has to pay up or come back when im not holding the camp
Old 11-29-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does Xalgoz flee? PC on Xalgozian fang Loot rights? MQ?
Xalgoz does flee and the quest is MQ-able [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]