Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-17-2022, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Default 3PM EST

3 pm EST and abilities like sneak are allowed.
Old 12-18-2022, 07:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfurry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the BotB enchanter stream, Larry said it starts 1pm central, but this says 3pm eastern. what is going to be the start time?

thanks
jaladian/jaladun/vekter
Sorry for the confusion on that one. I've been struggling with this weekend's event start times apparently. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2022, 11:26 AM
Aviak

Default Holiday Gnome Race today!!!

Get your Gnome face on!!! Event starts at Ak'Anon in Steamfont at 3 pm EST.

RULES: No PvP, no buffs, no clickies, only wear and use what you started with. May use abilities such as Sneak, May use the light heal spell you started with if you are a cleric, but may not use buffs such as Armor or Divine Aura. A /who gnome 1 log will be taken in each zone. Porting or using firepots is forbidden.

Which route will YOU take? What strategy will YOU use? Will you team up? Will you sacrifice your buddies? So many possibilities! May the best gnome win!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Route map Gnome Race.jpg (103.5 KB, 18 views)
Old 12-18-2022, 12:15 PM
Banned

C U iN dA SwAMp~!~!!
Old 12-18-2022, 06:09 PM
Aviak

Default Congratulations to the winners!!

Congratulations to the Holiday Gnome Race winners! 1st place Booyachich (Fembot <Good Guys>), 2nd place Spritelyfellow (Gaerulg <Safe Space>) and 3rd place Villlll (Vill <Good Guys>) - we had a blast!! Many gnomes were sacrificed!
Old 12-18-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by naexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations to the Holiday Gnome Race winners! 1st place Booyachich (Fembot <Good Guys>), 2nd place Spritelyfellow (Gaerulg <Safe Space>) and 3rd place Villlll (Vill <Good Guys>) - we had a blast!! Many gnomes were sacrificed!
Old 12-19-2022, 12:26 AM
Kobold

this was a BS event. high level people ruined it to help the people who did end up winning. RIGGED!!!
Old 12-19-2022, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was a BS event. high level people ruined it to help the people who did end up winning. RIGGED!!!
Agreed. Honestly it felt needlessly cruel as well. Like with the person who was about to win getting sniped by that ice giant toward the very end. Like, seriously, people struggled and spent a lot of time to get that far, with that crowd of 60s waiting at the finish line...you all couldn't have just killed the damn giant?

This race honestly left me feeling really depressed, and the more I think about it the more I would have been better off if I had just died early in butcherblock or something. Make things quick, painless, and free of expectations. Wouldn't be surprised if there were also some backdoor dealings behind the scenes in favor of select people too. Probably the last one of these I will ever take part in.
Last edited by tadkins; 12-19-2022 at 12:49 AM..
Old 12-19-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

haha that part was hilarious. God bless that hero gnome, he took his shot and he failed, but his sacrafice made another of his clan a hero.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Honestly it felt needlessly cruel as well. Like with the person who was about to win getting sniped by that ice giant toward the very end. Like, seriously, people struggled and spent a lot of time to get that far, with that crowd of 60s waiting at the finish line...you all couldn't have just killed the damn giant?

This race honestly left me feeling really depressed, and the more I think about it the more I would have been better off if I had just died early in butcherblock or something. Make things quick, painless, and free of expectations. Wouldn't be surprised if there were also some backdoor dealings behind the scenes in favor of select people too. Probably the last one of these I will ever take part in.
Can you provide further context and detail here?