Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-01-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually think some of the designs of these things are hilarious

Like the T-Rex which is basically a giant walking mouth with huge sharp teeth and baby arms and the Brontosaurus which is this massive 'giraffe' with a tiny head. They even say now that Brontosaurus didn't exist in the 'mainstream' because of how ridiculous it was

The weight alone of these creatures (if they really did exist) would have crumbled their skeletons to dust. The design of a lot of them have these massive heads with small tails which means there was no proper balance and weight distribution for their frames so they would have been clumsy and falling down all over the place.

Nobody questions it because of fake bones in a museum. It's a huge scam that brings in billions through products and movies primarily aimed at children $$$$$
Have you ever seen a platypus or a narwhal?

Or a vagina?
Old 08-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Science is an ongoing process of correcting past mistakes, oversights, and miscalculations. We can't account for information we don't have.
When it comes to warm-blooded reptiles(what?), titanosaurs are especially problematic due to the extreme pressures required to supply their gigantic necks.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever seen a platypus or a narwhal?

Or a vagina?
Grumpy old man acting like a 5 year old

Embarrassing
Old 08-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Seriously name me one extant warm-blooded reptile I dare u. 🙏
Old 08-01-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Oh what a suprise, the reptoids brainwash us to think the indigenous people on this planet are reptiles.

The whole immigration issue is just to prepare us for their immigration, when they come "home" from their real dying home planet, and we are guilted into giving it earth "back" to them.

They like it hotter too, this is all true. Dinos are fake.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

I have a purely for-fun theory about Climate Change if it were a hoax.

My idea is that countries like the USA are perpetuating the Climate Change hoax to demonize oil.

The reason for this is because countries who oppose the USA like the Middle East and Russia happen to be quite dependent on oil for their economies and energy.

If the majority of the world stopped using oil, Russia and the Middle East would lose a ton of power.

To top it off, the USA is the one pushing these alternate forms of energy right now. The USA would basically have the monopoly on the world's green energy, because they would be much farther along in terms of research and development.

It basically is a win/win. You destabilize your enemies while also becoming the top supplier of energy in the world. This would also make other countries more dependent on the USA.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grumpy old man acting like a 5 year old

Embarrassing
Explain why a platypus looks the way it does genius
Old 08-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a purely for-fun theory about Climate Change if it were a hoax.

My idea is that countries like the USA are perpetuating the Climate Change hoax to demonize oil.

The reason for this is because countries who oppose the USA like the Middle East and Russia happen to be quite dependent on oil for their economies and energy.

If the majority of the world stopped using oil, Russia and the Middle East would lose a ton of power.

To top it off, the USA is the one pushing these alternate forms of energy right now. The USA would basically have the monopoly on the world's green energy, because they would be much farther along in terms of research and development.

It basically is a win/win. You destabilize your enemies while also becoming the top supplier of energy in the world. This would also make other countries more dependent on the USA.
Hey I just want to say, I support you thinking outside of the box.
Old 08-01-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain why a platypus looks the way it does genius
A Platypus is a real animal that can be observed in nature

Hope that helps
Old 08-01-2022, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

And yet it looks very strange, which was an argument you made against dinosaurs

You don’t believe animals could go extinct?