Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I just constantly only criticize one side but that totally means I don't support the other side!

These damn reactionaries on the right who are the only people I ever criticize are so partisan! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever considered the fact that the way conservatives here criticize democrats is stupid?
Old 08-26-2023, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your ancestors risked their lives and sometimes went through hell to try to have their DNA continue through time, and your choice to throw that all away and end your family line out of convenience is disrespectful

— Andrew Tate (paraphrasing)

I found it interesting
You're too old to find anything Andrew Tate says interesting
Old 08-26-2023, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Well luckily my sisters have kids so family = continued -ish

Come to think of it my wife's line is ending completely... only child, and she has a few actual geniuses in her family so that sucks for the next generation. No wonder millennials feel so doomed and depressed lol, we're turning into Japan. Thanarchy
Old 08-26-2023, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're too old to find anything Andrew Tate says interesting
What I would say to any of my ancestors disappointed that their family line dies with me (I am an only child) is to say no matter how long humans live, we are still just a flash in the pan in the time the universe has been around
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2797.jpg (23.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-26-2023, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh huh

and the campaign funding the poll reduces that 'confidence level' by 95%
Old 08-26-2023, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh huh

and the campaign funding the poll reduces that 'confidence level' by 95%
Yes, well, you said two things. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2023, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How potent are these new strains?

It seems they have been getting weaker lately

Still waiting for my 7+ paid days off work when I catch ‘em. Had a gal friend recently text that she came down with a cough and sore throat last week. Anytime I hear stuff like that, my first thought is rona, esp hearing it’s going around again
Think Omicron but still worrisome for 70+ and immunocompromised.

At a population of 350 million I am glad my business may get the chance of taking $25 out of EZ’s pocket!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Botten; 08-26-2023 at 08:46 PM..
Old 08-26-2023, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
This kind of shit is so fucking stupid

I can’t believe we live in such a privileged little cushion that we have actually forgotten there ARE things worth hating in life. Many things

I hate serial killers and rapists. And the Dutch. Jk. But saying let’s “end all hate” is the same never ending fairytale bullshit

Yea, yea Jesus forgave the worst sinners. Well, he’s not me. I’ll send them to him and let him do his thing

Steve Sarkisian has failed upwards his entire time coaching and now he's been given Peyton Manning's kid or whatever. I'm convinced he's a made man.
Old 08-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kids don't de facto give you a stake in the future. Someone who thinks their kids are 'them' clearly hasn't learned that we are just vessels for DNA that have gained self-awareness and uncovered the scam. The only way to have a stake in the future is to care about the future, you don't need kids for that, and as we've learned with environmental protection laws, there are plenty of people with kids who don't give a fuck about the world they leave behind for them. Also, hateful cunts shouldn't be parents.
Wahwahwahwah charlie browns teacher. You didn't need to type a whole paragraph, btw. I stopped reading your boring drivel halfway through the first run-on sentence
Last edited by Landroval; 08-26-2023 at 09:11 PM..
Old 08-26-2023, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think Omicron but still worrisome for 70+ and immunocompromised.

At a population of 350 million I am glad my business may get the chance of taking $25 out of EZ’s pocket!

One positive is I don’t think that stuff can survive beyond seconds on outside surfaces during the day where I live

Buuuut we did get wrecked by earlier versions in the summer, and I guess maybe because people convened more inside so I dunno
Closed Thread