Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatever happens, I cannot wait to see the next republican in the white house getting revenge for this, biden crime sindicate gonna get thrown into black vans with bags on their heads.

(spoiler it will be TRUMP)
Surely Biden will end up behind bars and not the guy who partied with Epstein, the universe just can't be that unfair.

This is some class A Republican cope 👍
Old 04-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm quibbling. It's a misdemeanor case that has been badgered into multiple felonies through bad reasoning.
He's a local DA though

How can he charge a Federal Crime that doesn't exist

He didn't even name it in any of the copy/paste charges

It's a phantom crime. A total strawman to try and inject steroids into a misdemeanor that has long since run past the statute of limitations

Are we some 3rd world shit hole? I get the Bug Eaters are cheering, but seriously wtf cares. We used to read about comically abusive 3rd world shit like this in 4rd grade civics and now it's mainstream Bug Eater Policy
Old 04-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a local DA though

It's a phantom crime. A total strawman to try and inject steroids into a misdemeanor that has long since run past the statute of limitations

Are we some 3rd world shit hole? I get the Bug Eaters are cheering, but seriously wtf cares. We used to read about comically abusive 3rd world shit like this in 4rd grade civics and now it's mainstream Bug Eater Policy
Yeah the federal campaign finance thing is obviously bogus.

And I don't think they can prove he intended to commit tax fraud on the implied state charge. Which they didn't charge!
Old 04-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a local DA though

Glad to hear falsifying business records is no longer a crime according to Project 1999's best legal experts, and don't give me some disingenuous crap about civics while sucking off a guy drowning in Saudi and Russian blood money.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to hear falsifying business records is no longer a crime according to Project 1999's best legal experts, and don't give me some disingenuous crap about civics while sucking off a guy drowning in Saudi and Russian blood money.
Dude just stop it

You're embarrassing yourself and just cringe posting
Old 04-04-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
He's a local DA though

no one's gonna pursue prosecution against a former usa president unless they know for certain they can prove the crimes beyond a reasonable doubt.

anyone here on the elfquest forum thinking they know better than the DA and prosecuting attorneys should probably just stop because yikes...
Old 04-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a crime but it's a misdemeanor and that means the statute of limitations is expired.

They're reaching to call it a felony to get around that.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which they didn't charge!

it's charged, it's why its felony counts in the first place

Quote:
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said the indictment doesn't specify those details "because the law does not so require." But Bragg highlighted several laws he said are potentially applicable to the case, including New York state election law that makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means; laws that prohibit false statements, including statements that were planned to be made to tax authorities; and federal election contribution limits.
it just doesn't have to be in indictment apparently. the next court date is like 8 months away lol
Old 04-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's charged, it's why its felony counts in the first place

it just doesn't have to be in indictment apparently. the next court date is like 8 months away lol
Your position is you can charge without an indictment?

Find me the part you say allows this escalation of criminality.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one's gonna pursue prosecution against a former usa president unless they know for certain they can prove the crimes beyond a reasonable doubt.
hahahahaha.jpg
Closed Thread