Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-26-2023, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again I say: Hewch had no call to do what he did. If I did the same to some high level group in a high level dungeon that caused them to wipe out and waste hours upon hours of work they would fucking rip my ass a new one too. You think its no big deal because it's a low level dungeon and I'm a low level newb. You coudn't be more wrong.
You seriously need to get some fresh air man. Trex is right. A 60 level shaman really has no interest in scryer camp. He even tried to help you by buffing you. You panicked and gated when he probably would have healed and helped you down the mob.

I think your over-reaction is what is so telling. You turned an otherwise normal interaction into a highly dramatic anger fest. Hewch probably has a clicky alt cleric that he has camped somewhere near by. But with an attitude like yours, why would he want to help.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

It was an accident and you wildly overreacted

People know Hewch, if he was an ass he would be getting eviscerated in this thread, but the entire world has taken his side, and he hasn't posted anything

you are a random douche bag who's reputation begins and ends in this thread

This is your legacy, This is how you want to be known.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously need to get some fresh air man. Trex is right. A 60 level shaman really has no interest in scryer camp. He even tried to help you by buffing you. You panicked and gated when he probably would have healed and helped you down the mob.

I think your over-reaction is what is so telling. You turned an otherwise normal interaction into a highly dramatic anger fest. Hewch probably has a clicky alt cleric that he has camped somewhere near by. But with an attitude like yours, why would he want to help.
Did you not read what I said? I was down to 20%. My pet was toast. I had both the Scryer and his pet beating on me, I barely gated out with my life. Not sure what "buffs" would have saved me from dying. Hewch fucked up. Just admit it.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again I say: Hewch had no call to do what he did. If I did the same to some high level group in a high level dungeon that caused them to wipe out and waste hours upon hours of work they would fucking rip my ass a new one too. You think its no big deal because it's a low level dungeon and I'm a low level newb. You coudn't be more wrong.
Imagine being a guide and having to read petitions from twerps like this everyday?

Stop trying to tarnish a known and valued member of our community. He tried to help you and you gated out. Now you want to cry about your mistake? Lol
Old 03-26-2023, 02:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was an accident and you wildly overreacted

People know Hewch, if he was an ass he would be getting eviscerated in this thread, but the entire world has taken his side, and he hasn't posted anything

you are a random douche bag who's reputation begins and ends in this thread

This is your legacy, This is how you want to be known.
Sure. It was an accident, accidents happen. I'll be sure to use that one someday when I "accidentally" train a group of 60's in a deep dungeon then claim I was "helping them" get the mob to them quicker. You people are so pathetic its unreal.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sure. It was an accident, accidents happen. I'll be sure to use that one someday when I "accidentally" train a group of 60's in a deep dungeon then claim I was "helping them" get the mob to them quicker. You people are so pathetic its unreal.
I don’t think P99 is going to work for you.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being a guide and having to read petitions from twerps like this everyday?

Stop trying to tarnish a known and valued member of our community. He tried to help you and you gated out. Now you want to cry about your mistake? Lol
Accidents happen, yes. How you handle those are what matters. All Hewch had to do was zone out when he realized his mistake, literally a 20 second run, instead he chose to complicate matters .. for what reason is unclear. I don't agree that it's no big deal that I shouldn't be upset about it. Why does p1999 even bother posting rules if they are "no big deal"? Again you reveal your arrogance.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.everquest.com/home
Old 03-26-2023, 02:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

AND... as stated in the OP Hewch made no attempt to reconcile the matter, did not reach out to me to inform me whether the mob was still up or even apologize for his mistake, leaving me no choice but to take the action I have by roasting him in the forum and providing the evidence ... that is what you "elites" are upset about, because you know what a shitty thing that was to do yet you're continuing to defend his actions when you know if somebody did the exact thing to you there would be hell to pay, what level it is is irrelevant. It could be a raid zone where higher stakes are involved or it could be a starting dungeon, it matters not. Etiquette and rules matter EVERYWHERE. Best you elites let that sink in.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

the lack of "try red" posts in this thread that would otherwise be spammed with them is concerning, is everything okay with our red community?