Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what would be nice after a simple mistake? A simple apology. I don’t know why that is so difficult for some people.
bend the knee and kiss the ring
Old 04-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Kid just wants to keep digging his own grave.

I'd say Baelothx would have a real shit time finding groups at 60, but let's face it...this idiot likely won't even hit 40 before Green2 launches.

Yeah. Guy thought he could just stroll into Old Town.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Mother of ___

I say we all head to Lguk with our 60's and have a fucking party and fuck shit up, the likes P99 has never seen before! I'll bring cookies and cake. Who's got the beverages?
Old 04-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a grip and move on with your life. You're really aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing in this way.
I doubt OP has any life to move on tbh considering the amount of effort he put on this thread.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
28 pages later and the first response was still my favorite - such good good sarcasm - lulz!
Old 04-04-2023, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

If the world is essentially Gomez Addams crashing his train set over and over again, sometimes Gomez smiles on p99 RnF
Old 04-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
28 pages later and the first response was still my favorite - such good good sarcasm - lulz!
thanks for adding nothing you half-whyt
Old 04-04-2023, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for adding nothing you half-whyt
riiiiiiiiiiight.... you mad, bro?
Old 04-08-2023, 03:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a heads up this guy barged into the Froglok Scryer room which I had been patiently clearing for hours and hours to get it to pop and blatantly took the Scryer, no asking for camp check or anything. After several tells to him he brought the Scryer to me obviously realizing his guilt, of course me being in the middle of tells and not prepped for the fight quickly succumbed to his warrior pet and had to gate out almost dead. Afterward he called me dramatic for being upset at him and did not offer to make amends (obviously he killed it after I gated), at which point I petitioned this guy and hope he will get a suspension at the very least. These types of people are cancer to the server. That is all, just thought people should be aware of this. Thanks.

Baelothx, 22 Enchanter
This looks like Axiom propaganda.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Kobold

I read the first page. Points of fact I discovered

1. You died twice while trying to hold the room, then you died a 3rd time and made excuses.

This alone tells us that you were not capable of taking on this boss mob in any circumstance.

You have put in a substantial about of effort of and sacrifice in the attempt, but the bottom line is you were not strong enough to handle it, and now you are angry because someone else who was able to handle it just strolls on in. It is an embarassing situation for you. You had the camp, but you couldnt handle it in the end. Accept your failure and move on.