Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Jason. Do you have autism or Aspergers? Serious question. I don’t think this is something you should be worried about, certainly not doubling down on.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Kobold

Holy shit. This server is full of maladjusted manchildren. How sad. I haven't played in a while, but when I run into these people, I just log off and go do something else for a week or two.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I daresay there's a lot of folks who have been "Hewched" by a 60 raiding guild elite. I've actually found people who play in the lower tier guilds or no guild at all much more kind, generous, and friendly. You might be surprised how many people appreciate a thread like this to finally stick it to that Hewch areshole who stole their camp, trained them, or just acted like arrogant dicks in general. Look at the behaviour here, this is in a low level camp with minimal loot FFS. Imagine what these people get up to in a contested high value camp.
Literally no one worth a damn appreciates threads like this for anything other than being able to make fun of the OP for not letting stupid shit go that's already over and done with.

And never has anyone ever called Hewch 'elite'. The insurrection had more 'elite' personnel than Hewch, and those were literal inbred failures from the lowest dregs of the human race. Just shut the fuck up and go learn how to not be fucking terrible at the game.

In high value camps, people like Hewch don't do shit, because they suck and can't compete against those who really just want people like you to shut the fuck up and go back to playing poorly.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit. This server is full of maladjusted manchildren. How sad. I haven't played in a while, but when I run into these people, I just log off and go do something else for a week or two.
Sudden realization of the obvious much?
Old 04-03-2023, 01:08 AM
Aviak

The greatest trick the Hewch ever played was convincing the world he wasn’t elite.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I daresay there's a lot of folks who have been "Hewched" by a 60 raiding guild elite. I've actually found people who play in the lower tier guilds or no guild at all much more kind, generous, and friendly. You might be surprised how many people appreciate a thread like this to finally stick it to that Hewch areshole who stole their camp, trained them, or just acted like arrogant dicks in general. Look at the behaviour here, this is in a low level camp with minimal loot FFS. Imagine what these people get up to in a contested high value camp.
You have a 25 page thread about a guy that mistakenly pulled and didn't even kill a mob you were camping.

Yep, he made a mistake. He pulled a mob without checking the camp first. He rooted it too close to you after that.

But let's be real here. He didn't kill your mob. You didn't die and lose xp and have to do a corpse run. As far as mistakes go, this one barely registers.

I don't see anyone here saying that the shaman was blameless. People are siding against you because you look like a nutjob freaking out over a minor incident.

Sometimes shit happens in Everquest that sets you back and forces you to reset camp, med to full, etc.

If everyone on the server made a 25 page thread and tried to get someone banned every time they were inconvenienced by another player, there would be no players left on the server.

Get a grip and move on with your life. You're really aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing in this way.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Even though I don't log in anymore, decided to check out RNF and saw a thread rated 5 stars. My curiosity was piqued...'lo and behold, OP's epic journey created Mt. Everest out of a non-existent molehill.

To the poster above, 100% agreed.

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Old 04-03-2023, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everyone on the server made a 25 page thread and tried to get someone banned every time they were inconvenienced by another player...
I like this idea. I need more entertainment when I'm bored at work! Make RNF RNF again!
Old 04-03-2023, 07:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a 25 page thread about a guy that mistakenly pulled and didn't even kill a mob you were camping.

Yep, he made a mistake. He pulled a mob without checking the camp first. He rooted it too close to you after that.

But let's be real here. He didn't kill your mob. You didn't die and lose xp and have to do a corpse run. As far as mistakes go, this one barely registers.

I don't see anyone here saying that the shaman was blameless. People are siding against you because you look like a nutjob freaking out over a minor incident.

Sometimes shit happens in Everquest that sets you back and forces you to reset camp, med to full, etc.

If everyone on the server made a 25 page thread and tried to get someone banned every time they were inconvenienced by another player, there would be no players left on the server.

Get a grip and move on with your life. You're really aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing in this way.
You know what would be nice after a simple mistake? A simple apology. I don’t know why that is so difficult for some people.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what would be nice after a simple mistake? A simple apology. I don’t know why that is so difficult for some people.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]