Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-31-2023, 02:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty simple, root it outside of aggro range and be on his way.
Thank you. Thank you ArbiterBlixen! How hard would it have been to do this? I documented 10 other ways this 60 Shaman could have handled the situation correctly without putting me at risk of getting killed in a different post (ok 3 or 4 were jokes but still) All I hear is a bunch of elitists sticking up for their fellow elite who was clearly in the wrong. As I said before I was totally unprepped for what happened. Pet was 1/2 health I was 1/2 mana and I was freakin typing messages when suddenly I look up and I got 2 mobs being rooted on top of me, UNSLOWED warrior pet and dangerous caster. FFS I didn't have time to do much of anything, pet was dead in 3-4 seconds and I was being bash stunned repeatedly. At 50% health I said fuck this and started trying to gate. 2 interrupts later I finally channelled it out and escaped @ 20%. What was Hewch during this? He was sitting down. Said he was buffing, so I'm guessing he was pulling up old buffs from his spellbook. I have no clue why he decided to buff rather than heal. Whatever the case, it was a chain of bad decisions that is why I was so irratated. And then to get basically told "That's life", go eat a dick at the end was the final straw.
Old 03-31-2023, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

dont think the 60 shaman bumbling his way through guk is elite
Old 03-31-2023, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comparitively speaking to someone geared such as yourself, probably not. But to a level 22 Enchanter still wearing basic cloth armor he is. He is in a top tier raiding guild (Axiom) and level 60. It's a good bet he is in the top 98-99% of the server as far as gear goes.
Old 03-31-2023, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

...those darn 1-2%ers!
Old 03-31-2023, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can't use a shrink potion to get to lower guk, I don't know you.
Old 03-31-2023, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you. Thank you ArbiterBlixen! How hard would it have been to do this? I documented 10 other ways this 60 Shaman could have handled the situation correctly without putting me at risk of getting killed in a different post (ok 3 or 4 were jokes but still) All I hear is a bunch of elitists sticking up for their fellow elite who was clearly in the wrong. As I said before I was totally unprepped for what happened. Pet was 1/2 health I was 1/2 mana and I was freakin typing messages when suddenly I look up and I got 2 mobs being rooted on top of me, UNSLOWED warrior pet and dangerous caster. FFS I didn't have time to do much of anything, pet was dead in 3-4 seconds and I was being bash stunned repeatedly. At 50% health I said fuck this and started trying to gate. 2 interrupts later I finally channelled it out and escaped @ 20%. What was Hewch during this? He was sitting down. Said he was buffing, so I'm guessing he was pulling up old buffs from his spellbook. I have no clue why he decided to buff rather than heal. Whatever the case, it was a chain of bad decisions that is why I was so irratated. And then to get basically told "That's life", go eat a dick at the end was the final straw.
Use your feet, back the f up. They were rooted.
Old 03-31-2023, 06:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use your feet, back the f up. They were rooted.
Yah, I'll just channel my inner Ogre and resist those stuns next time and back up.
How about instead getting on the case of the guy who rooted them on top of me? How about not rooting things on top of people as a common courtesy? How about a simple warning as a common courtesy? This is the problem when you get to the top and spend all your time with the other elites at the top level, you start to forget there are others who are just starting from scratch with nothing not a geared out twink wearing 50K worth of gear.
Old 03-31-2023, 07:27 PM
Banned

lol noob
Old 03-31-2023, 07:42 PM
Orc

Jason = Karon of p99
Old 04-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

Axiom so l33t yhear that