Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see having any kind of intellectual discussion with you is pointless.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 04:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So according to you and Toxigen as soon as a named mob pops... anywhere.. even if it is part of a camp that is being actively camped by another person or party.. that mob is fair game for anyone to jump in and take? I think you both need to review the p1999 policies and rules one more time. Until it finally clicks into place for you.

Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team
Old 03-27-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

no we just don't care like one iota, and its funny watching you flail.

going on 30 hours now
Old 03-27-2023, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

please don't self harm
Old 03-27-2023, 05:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no we just don't care like one iota, and its funny watching you flail.

going on 30 hours now
Yes I already know you care nothing for the rules and policies. You've made that abundantly clear by now. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep bumping this thread with your nonsense.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I already know you care nothing for the rules and policies. You've made that abundantly clear by now. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep bumping this thread with your nonsense.
work is boring

Old 03-27-2023, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

forum isn't auto-resizing images like it used to

what gives?
Old 03-27-2023, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
95% of people p99 are socially inept dipshits with bad hygiene & a fear of any conflict beyond their keyboard. They can't mouth off to anyone IRL without severe risk of injury or embarrassment

I am almost tempted to give you my real name, and tell you to call up the Cleveland PD.

Frequent flyer. I moved right before covid, so no more C-land, but the past three years, these local cops been trying to angle me into a "we had no choice" situation. 7 times. The kountry kops never seen someone who is logical and very clear on property rights. It's funny what they get the hicks to believe they have authority to do. They don't lol.

I caught the local police chief in phone sex w/ a hooker. Hooker was giving me attitude for trying to walk around her car parked too far into the crosswalk. Bitch says, "Do you know who I'm on the phone with?" I say, no. Simon LeBon? "The police chief!"

Alright, sure. She is holding the phone out her window at me on speaker so I go "tell this bitch to park right officer" and tell them both to go fuck themselves.

I been in town maybe 3 months. I don't know who the police chief is, nor do I car. SUV scretches around corner, civilian car, guy jumps out telling me to "Leave her alone!" He's wearing a t-shirt and running shorts and flip flops and an obvious woody.

"I'm the police chief!"

"I'm from fucking goddam Cleveland. I hear that from someone I need to see ID. All I see is an erection." Hooker gets out of car. Spaghetti dress can see her damn ass crack and it's a Sunday morning! Sabbath! "You leave him alone!"

So I got the police chief (so-claimed) and an angry hooker on me. Four cop cars -- the town only has like 6, converge and I end up in a cell telling the officer his boss is just pissed I interrupted his Lord's Day phone sex. I'm bleeding all over the floor because, when the hooker saw the cop cars, she got into her car but put it in drive instead of reverse and hit me and left a nasty gash.

As this entire episode drew to a close, about 3 hours later, after I informed them I had a medical condition that required immediate care, and I know my rights etc., I told all the officers in the room, "I got you guys so bad. Suck my dick and go fuck your wife if she'll have it" and walked out the front door of the downtown precinct.

A week later two cars pull into my front yard, lights all searching. "Are you from XXXX Sir?? Please do not move."

They had sent the two female officers on a prank call.

"You guys do not realize I am not an idiot, do you. The law tells me I have a right to see why you thought I was from xxxx and came here with guns drawn. Why this address? I know the Mayor. My family is from this town. My grandparents married here. And you guys truly and verily suck."

Lot of bullshit, I have no idea what this town is about, I just move weight. Stamps. I'm a stamp collector. Underground stuff.

They apologized and left.

Think they finally learned their lesson. I wave at them. Scratch the corner of my eye using my middle finger.

What? You never scratched the inside corner of your eye using your middle finger?

You're welcome.

E d g e l o r d
Old 03-27-2023, 05:23 PM
Orc

Am I the only one that doesn't know what the fuck Sadre is talking about, like all of the time? Please tell me. That man confuses the absolute shit out of me with every post.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector