Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

The same Ted Cruz whose own party makes fun of him.

Lindsey Graham once remarked that “if you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you”

Trump absolutely trashed Ted Cruz and his wife and Ted Cruz groveled to Trump to help him get re-elected.

Ted Cruz’s margin to get re-elected was 50.9%. He barely won.

…in a red state. Ted Cruz is all types of fail.
Old 11-27-2021, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

brandon voters tryin to throw shade on cruz is all kinds of lol
Old 11-27-2021, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lindsey Graham once remarked that “if you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you”

Trump absolutely trashed Ted Cruz and his wife and Ted Cruz groveled to Trump to help him get re-elected.

He lives in a state directly effected by illegal immigration. I feel pretty confident in assuming her cares about it, and that he is going to get an accurate figure from Border Patrol knowing if it’s not it’ll be picked apart by biased fact checking sites

I also live in a border state, so it directly effects me. Do you live at one?
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-27-2021 at 04:17 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
brandon voters tryin to throw shade on cruz is all kinds of lol
Texas can't even keep the lights on or their elderly from freezing to death, it's a real shithole state.
Old 11-27-2021, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cool, none of which has anything to do with the relative merits of his actual policy prescriptions, which is literally the only thing that matters about any politician. You're just gossiping like a 16 year old.
Old 11-27-2021, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas can't even keep the lights on or their elderly from freezing to death, it's a real shithole state.
You can't even stop your town from burning to ash just because a volcano happened to erupt next to you? Lol! All those hundreds of non-volcano years don't count btw, you are forever a faiiiiiiilureeeeee!

Meanwhile tech billionaires in texas are like wtf is horza?
Old 11-27-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

I’m biased because if we have tens of thousands of people coming, they’re not all queueing up in a line at the asylum office

They’re streaming across an empty space sometimes. And the more that come at once, the easier it is to get through due to a scarcity of manpower and resources to deal

So just a few tens of thousands of people, into my state. No idea who they are, what their criminal history is, why they’re here, what items they brought with them, and what contagious illness they might have brought with them

Right into Arizona. No biggie though. Welcome to America! Have a kid to get free food for 18 years! Good luck finding work for cash under the table!
Old 11-27-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't even stop your town from burning to ash just because a volcano happened to erupt next to you? Lol! All those hundreds of non-volcano years don't count btw, you are forever a faiiiiiiilureeeeee!

Meanwhile tech billionaires in texasCalifornia are like wtf is horza?
fixed
Old 11-27-2021, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what happens in like 2 years, does mcdonalds cost $29.99?
I hope so, let's hope we can get gas to $29.99 per gallon as well

edit: oops that post is like 8 months old wrong page lol
Old 11-27-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed
Oh, the suckers who haven't moved yet? Well sure. Sign me up for human shit in the streets, let's mob-loot a mall SanFran! Sounds great out there.... I think you used the words "shithole state"?
Closed Thread