Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to be able to watch Sesame Street with my cousins without a bunch of Karens screaming at me about the Soros jab and securing a future for white children.
Ironic that you're a fan of cancel culture.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
notice you didnt dispute that so I guess it's all true, now do as I say

Fight.

Fight.

Fight to the death.
We can still go home. We don't have to fight.

Old 11-13-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good, bitch.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't do that though?

"Go lynch mike pence and let's take over the country!" -a thing Trump never said

"Go and make your voices peacefully and patriotically heard"
"It's time to go home, just go home"

-things Trump actually said

hth
Jon Karl’s interview with Trump:

Karl added, "They were saying, 'Hang Mike Pence.'" Trump responded, "Because it's common sense, Jon."

Yeah… don’t you look sheepish Baler
Old 11-13-2021, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jon Karl’s interview with Trump:

Karl added, "They were saying, 'Hang Mike Pence.'" Trump responded, "Because it's common sense, Jon."

Yeah… don’t you look sheepish Baler
I'm sure he meant "It's common sense to literally hang Mike Pence" and not "It's common sense to be very disappointed with Pence's decision".

People blow the guy up into this ridiculous cartoon Bond villain, it's so absurd. Trump is a blowhard who fell ass backward into the presidency for one term, who fuckin cares? Move on already. He's not some evil genius who cunningly orchestrated a deadly insurrrrrectionnnnnnn!! Dun dun dun! Grow up.
Old 11-13-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure he meant "It's common sense to literally hang Mike Pence" and not "It's common sense to be very disappointed with Pence's decision".

People blow the guy up into this ridiculous cartoon Bond villain, it's so absurd. Trump is a blowhard who fell ass backward into the presidency for one term, who fuckin cares? Move on already. He's not some evil genius who cunningly orchestrated a deadly insurrrrrectionnnnnnn!! Dun dun dun! Grow up.
The common sense thing was about Pence presiding over the certification of elector slates(one of the VPs only Constitutional tasks) from states that never approved the Covid voting expansions.

It doesn't have to be fraud to be bullshit. Unfortunately the (Constitutional) recourse is for states to do like Texas did and pass new voting laws. There's no clause in there by which Pence could have done a goddamn thing about it.
Old 11-13-2021, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

Are you suggesting people who say “Fuck Trump” want to sodomize Trump in the ass?
Old 11-13-2021, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The common sense thing was about Pence presiding over the certification of elector slates(one of the VPs only Constitutional tasks) from states that never approved the Covid voting expansions.

It doesn't have to be fraud to be bullshit. Unfortunately the (Constitutional) recourse is for states to do like Texas did and pass new voting laws. There's no clause in there by which Pence could have done a goddamn thing about it.
Not saying there was, I'm saying trump did not instruct his supporters to literally "HANG" pence, for god's sake. Nor to be violent in any way, he specifically even said "peacefully". Have you ever heard of a figure of speech though?? When a football coach says to his team "Now go out there and crush 'em!!" he does not mean to literally crush and murder your opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you suggesting people who say “Fuck Trump” want to sodomize Trump in the ass?
lol yes
Old 11-13-2021, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not saying there was, I'm saying trump did not instruct his supporters to literally "HANG" pence, for god's sake. Nor to be violent in any way, he specifically even said "peacefully". Have you ever heard of a figure of speech though?? When a football coach says to his team "Now go out there and crush 'em!!" he does not mean to literally crush and murder your opponents.
I told Botten that I cut the cheese once and he thought I was talking about a slice of pizza
Old 11-13-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Closed Thread