Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a victim of anything, it is in fact old school puritanical belief systems, I was raised christian, and one of the many things that pushed me away from religion is their ardent refusal to consider anything beyond their conventional system of thought, because if they have to give that up, then they lose the little bubble of security that they live their entire lives in.

we gotta think bigger folks.
i think the mormons did a good job in my lifetime adjusting their shit (now compared to then)

they used to be super blackophobic and homophobic (again now compared to then) --- its dumb to want the universe to be perfect all the time, it will never bee while u are still alive - until ur in G-ds embrace

and while they still preach that shit is sinful they don't punish ppl for it anymore in general (relatively, especially compred to the 50s)

still not sure if there are some black super secret mormon higher uppers yet tho

-----

i think homosexuality and sexuality in general is a sin it's bad to be obsessed with the flesh

---- living a clean an honorable life of service is way more important than ur vagina dicks stats ----

they are not wrong --- they are wrong in how they politicize it and proseletize about it when they need to sit ppl down and recover them from the devils works

********Unfortunately satans corruption is EVERYwhehere!!! SO beware!
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2023 at 09:17 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea what you're dealing with when it comes to these gremlins
you sure about that? be careful when you find yourself so entrenched in generalized though.

It's going to prevent you from realizing that you're on the wrong side of the battle, and don't know what your enemy even looks like.

This should be an easy one, if mass media is stoking the flames of social division, that should be a burning talking bush of a realization that something is amiss.

If we are fighting each other, then we are night fighting the "gremlins"
Old 03-30-2023, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sure about that? be careful when you find yourself so entrenched in generalized though.

It's going to prevent you from realizing that you're on the wrong side of the battle, and don't know what your enemy even looks like.

This should be an easy one, if mass media is stoking the flames of social division, that should be a burning talking bush of a realization that something is amiss.

If we are fighting each other, then we are night fighting the "gremlins"
^

hypersexualized magazine ads on TV (and now tiktok) is a bad thing for childrens brains i'll go right out there with this one --- multiply that times epstien island and u get the huxlien nightmare we are descending into --- this also creates nirgons as a response to this mechanism who become focused entirely on this issue whilst ignoring their own flaws
Old 03-30-2023, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think homosexuality and sexuality in general is a sin it's bad to be obsessed with the flesh

---- living a clean an honorable life of service is way more important than ur vagina dicks stats ----

they are not wrong --- they are wrong in how they politicize it and proseletize about it when they need to sit ppl down and recover them from the devils works

mag i'd be careful with how much heart you put into religious elements. I grew up with the bible being pounded into my head, I have studied the occult and pagan stuff, I have prayed to God, and I have prayed to Satan, and nobody answers.

I believe in a creator of some type, the facets of this universe are beyond are wildest imaginations and there is just no way that this reality is all we know. It's best just to try to have the right idea, because when you KNOW, then you have to go to war.

chris rock in the kevin smith film Dogma:

Quote:
Rufus: I just think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier... People die for it, People kill for it..."
Old 03-30-2023, 09:23 AM
Banned

Okay you're totally disconnected from the outside world and have no concept of what the current left is composed of
Old 03-30-2023, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^

hypersexualized magazine ads on TV (and now tiktok) is a bad thing for childrens brains i'll go right out there with this one --- multiply that times epstien island and u get the huxlien nightmare we are descending into --- this also creates nirgons as a response to this mechanism who become focused entirely on this issue whilst ignoring their own flaws
you're right, but I would also encourage you to look back upon your military service, you know how these things work.

battlefield commanders and strategists don't consider the war that they would prefer to fight, they prepare and strategize for the war they have to fight.

we aren't going to stop the onslaught of hypersexual culture, what we need to do is be prepared to respond to it in a manner that doesn't give them ammunition to fire back at us.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think G-d wants us to go to war over it.

I do think it's wrong tho. And I was bit by that bullet.

We are so screwed as a people, especially if they* (the truely sadistic cabal of 'Might makes right you get what you deserve, *ONLY* the "Law and Nations!!!" matters' (i'm talking about super-secularism and humanism as a vaneer for super Satanic worshippers (that's the attraction of it... if they can swear fealty to greater powers then they percieve they win!!!(I think we are on the same page here actually)))) can kill every last good element of the church, community, and sanity.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2023 at 09:27 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i think the mormons did a good job in my lifetime adjusting their shit (now compared to then)

they used to be super blackophobic and homophobic (again now compared to then) --- its dumb to want the universe to be perfect all the time, it will never bee while u are still alive - until ur in G-ds embrace

and while they still preach that shit is sinful they don't punish ppl for it anymore in general (relatively, especially compred to the 50s)

still not sure if there are some black super secret mormon higher uppers yet tho

-----

There’s no more prejudice against blacks that is openly a policy. Even in the early Mormon church, Joseph Smith was an abolishinist that ordained Blacks to the priesthood. It was subsequent leaders that seemed to think that blacks and whites couldn’t get along. Now the Mormon church has black leaders albeit not many, but mostly because there aren’t a lot of black members to begin with.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay you're totally disconnected from the outside world and have no concept of what the current left is composed of
Oh i know what they are my brother, I've spent years watching them, bitching about them and fighting with them.

Where has that gotten me? Where has it got you? you're still rehashing the same talking points that you were a decade ago and the world changed without you.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think G-d wants us to go to war over it.

I do think it's wrong tho. And I was bit by that bullet.

We are so screwed as a people, especially if they* (the truely sadistic cabal of 'Might makes right you get what you deserve, *ONLY* the "Law and Nations!!!" matters' (i'm talking about super-secularism and humanism as a vaneer for super Satanic worshippers)) can kill every last good element of the church, community, and sanity.
We're only screwed as a people for as long as we believe that our enemy is other humans.
Closed Thread