Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

On this planet, as the human species, we don't have anything else other than each other. Nothing. Nobody built any tech on their own, nobody laid a brick on their own, nobody became a billionaire on their own.

The less you are willing to work with those that you disagree with, the further you will push the divide between social groups within society.

race, class, gender, orientation whatever, these are such non-issues when you consider what the human species is facing as a whole.

by pushing these narratives of division, all you are ultimately doing is shooting yourself in a foot. It only hurts you as the individual. the earth keeps on going, fighting itself, you just fanned the flames a little bit.

join me in extinguishing the fire that is burning down society. If it breathes eats and shits, then it deserves the basic human dignities that we all take for granted. Yes, even those who practice lifestyles that appear completely foreign and absurd to us. A few people making noise is just trying to get attention, thousands or millions of these folks need to be taken seriously, because the majority of them DO have better things to do with their time
Last edited by Trexller; 03-30-2023 at 08:51 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

So was the zero sum of the manifesto "I was born with a vagina"

cuz if so that would be fucking lol

Audrey Hale, a woman whose LinkedIn profile states she prefers the name "Aiden" and pronouns "he" and "him," gunned down three teachers and three young children before she was shot dead by police.

fuck i was right identification as a man is what turns u into a homicidal maniac lol <--- sorta sarcastic here butt u know how that is going to be the spin

g-d bless

seek jesus, even if ur a tranny
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2023 at 09:00 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

also trex i agree with u but lol these ppl man
Old 03-30-2023, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also trex i agree with u but lol these ppl man
folks like Nirgon are among a minority smaller than the trans community. even most conservative types understand that the concept of freedom is not etched in stone, it is a fluid concept. Freedom for one can be oppression for another. When that occurs we need to sit, meet and discuss.

If folks are gonna fling mud during the meeting then they are a bigger problem than the issue at hand, because in preventing the discourse that could find common ground between opposites, the mud flingers are the wrench in the gears.

Nirgon, If we can go after their freedoms, then they can come after ours.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

I wrote a manifesto back in 2018 but i attempted suicide back then so i can vouche for the insnae -- that was def due more to buproprion and shity healthcare/doctors not listening to my problems tho and thankfully i had u guys to work out my issues with so i didn't consider myself a victim of christianity and foolishly attack good ppl

actually the ppl who helped me most while i was in this dark time where infact christians and pastors in the hospital they where super chill and listend to my bullshit without telling me i was retarded
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2023 at 09:06 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 09:08 AM
Banned

Ya the number of Trump votes is smaller than the trans community lol ok

(Wtf is going on with these people)
Old 03-30-2023, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

If you're a victim of anything, it is in fact old school puritanical belief systems, I was raised christian, and one of the many things that pushed me away from religion is their ardent refusal to consider anything beyond their conventional system of thought, because if they have to give that up, then they lose the little bubble of security that they live their entire lives in.

we gotta think bigger folks.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

don't worry some day it will be clown vs clown so u can just sit back and live in ur gated community mining bitcoin while the clowns duke it out
Old 03-30-2023, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a victim of anything, it is in fact old school puritanical belief systems, I was raised christian, and one of the many things that pushed me away from religion is their ardent refusal to consider anything beyond their conventional system of thought, because if they have to give that up, then they lose the little bubble of security that they live their entire lives in.

we gotta think bigger folks.
You have no idea what you're dealing with when it comes to these gremlins
Old 03-30-2023, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya the number of Trump votes is smaller than the trans community lol ok

(Wtf is going on with these people)
the vast majority of trump votes were not for trump, they were against hilary, and against biden, Including my own.

the smaller majority of trump votes were from the ill-informed redneck base who would have voted for anything called republican, add onto that the charismatic manner in which he says the things that alt-right types want to hear.

having said that, I'm not having a political discussion, I am speaking of social reunification
Closed Thread