Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<silly pictures>
LoL out 192,000 people ha ha ha

awe sh!t you are serious

In all seriousness it is going to be a great civil war in the party to watch.

/popcorn

Your Flailing is showing.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve noticed that the people in this thread that are so much in favor of mutilating children, do not have children themselves.
You would be wrong then.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would be wrong then.
you have some sort of stewardship with your husband then?
Old 03-27-2023, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jerusalem
CNN

Massive crowds filled the streets of the Israeli city of Tel Aviv late Sunday night after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired his defense minister over his opposition to a planned judicial overhaul.
Jews gonna march the Palestinians into the sea this summer and retake the west bank, callin it now lol. ain't nobody in US politics other than Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib gonan say a fuckin thing either.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-27-2023 at 12:16 AM..
Old 03-27-2023, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the very least 18. Only a total piece of shit would castrate their son, or pump testosterone into their daughter because of social pressures.
I don’t think it’s social pressure. I think we’re raising the most anxious and depressed generation in history because they’re all on social media and people think this will be a salve

Which doesn’t make sense to me but who I am. I didn’t let my kids have phones until they had cars and made my sons work at sonic where I’d come by and call them slave and laugh as I peeled out and threw the drinks I ordered at them
Old 03-27-2023, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jews gonna march the Palestinas into the sea this summer and retake the west bank, callin it now lol. ain't nobody in US politics other than Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib gonan say a fuckin thing either.
More likely likud rebels cause the coalition to collapse and snap elections are called for the 6th time in as many years
Old 03-27-2023, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More likely likud rebels cause the coalition to collapse and snap elections are called for the 6th time in as many years
nah, i want it to get hot as fuck over there and watch how the evangelicals react here. don't ruin my fun.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Israel might be a mess, but how is palestine gonna do like, anything at all?

for all the rhetoric and posturing, PLO/Hamas=Iran who will receive 1:1000 casualties against Israel.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Iran is retarded. No argument here
Old 03-27-2023, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Iran is retarded. No argument here
my step sister is a Major in the US Army and she told me that the only thing preventing Israel from steam rolling palestine and nuking Iran into oblivion is the US Gov't

she said we literally pay them to NOT attack but didnt have better details or didn't wanna/have permission to tell me

maybe you know something?
Closed Thread