Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

Somehow I'm just not concerned
Old 03-17-2023, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Problem with defining a term like antifa is that it requires people like Jib and Nirgon to look in the mirror and acknowledge their jackboots. As long as they all think they're soldiers in some apocalyptic battle for the future of the white race, it's going to get messy.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone asked me to define woke my response would be to ask how much time they want to give me

If it was a Dem asking I can guarantee they’d be walking away in disgust and anger before I could finish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2023, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone asked me to define woke my response would be to ask how much time they want to give me

If it was a Dem asking I can guarantee they’d be walking away in disgust and anger before I could finish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a Democrat. I'm about to go to bed. I will check this thread again around noon eastern time tomorrow. Think that's enough time?

Please define 'woke' for the class.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There was a federal judge guy doing a speech at Stanford University and the law students there told him they hoped for his daughters to get raped.

Biden's America.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soldiers in some apocalyptic battle for the future of the white race, it's going to get messy.
Yea let’s join the degenerate cavemen on both sides beating each other with sticks and spraying each other in the face with mace for absolutely zero constructive benefit

Count me in! One of the few times I agree with the sarcasm
Old 03-17-2023, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a Democrat. I'm about to go to bed. I will check this thread again around noon eastern time tomorrow. Think that's enough time?

Please define 'woke' for the class.
Pass

Reason on second panel
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-17-2023, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a Democrat.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have you ever voted for a Republican?
Old 03-17-2023, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Pass

Reason on second panel
I was expecting a little bit more work than that to get you to cop out.

I swear the only thing the forums conservatives are consistent on is their ability to dodge questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever voted for a Republican?
No. Never will. I don't support evil.
Last edited by Basanos; 03-17-2023 at 01:44 AM..
Old 03-17-2023, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
No. Never will. I don't support evil.
Have you voted for a Democrat?

Someone told me they're the same.

😈
Closed Thread