Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2023, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m confused, finance tends to confuse me

So we love big banks now because they occasionally do PR work for probably-inconsequential woke groups?

And now we love big bank bailouts too?

So what exactly are the rich capitalistic entities controlling the country that we hate again?

Dems the party of big banking now? Like they are for Big Pharma?

Edit: so all I have to do to make Dems overlook all my past mistakes is say I donated a few bucks to some LGBT charity? Sounds easy enough
Democrats are almost all capitalists

Hope this helps
Old 03-13-2023, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, please detail how the failure of SVB has anything to do with supposed 'wokeness'

I know Elizondo isn't capable of doing so, but I believe you can.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m confused, finance tends to confuse me

So we love big banks now because they occasionally do PR work for probably-inconsequential woke groups?

And now we love big bank bailouts too?

So what exactly are the rich capitalistic entities controlling the country that we hate again?

Dems the party of big banking now? Like they are for Big Pharma?

Edit: so all I have to do to make Dems overlook all my past mistakes is say I donated a few bucks to some LGBT charity? Sounds easy enough
it's basically like a parasitic relationship and you can't fix the system without killing the host. if the government didn't step in sunday a shit ton of those businesses that bank with SVB wouldn't of made payroll this week and that ripples out and fucks up everything or whatever and both sides know it.

pretty sure only way out of this is an actual great reset, death of the dollar kinda black swan circus shit show
Old 03-13-2023, 10:35 PM
Banned

Please join me in helping crash the economy. That's the only way you will ever stop bailouts, lmao.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically Bug Eaters believed there was no risk in investing in their woke garbage and Groomer depravity

They were wrong
Yea seems to me they are being manipulated by corporate America and big banks now

“No it’s ok, we’re on your side! See we gave some money to this gay charity! So now you don’t need to check our other investment history. When we say gay, we say yay!”
Old 03-13-2023, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please join me in helping crash the economy. That's the only way you will ever stop bailouts, lmao.
more than the economy needs to crash, best thing for humanity would be another massive Carrington event and a return to sustenance farming while all the useless eaters die off. myself included but i think i'd finally get my shit together with no internet access
Old 03-13-2023, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i try not to think about it too much because it freaks me out, i 100% believe we aren't in base reality.
well then be prepared to be happy, the lowest odds that "this" is base reality are 50/50
Old 03-13-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

yeah... i've seen some glitches in the matrix though that makes me believe its higher lol
Old 03-13-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah... i've seen some glitches in the matrix though that makes me believe its higher lol
oh same here, there are tons of things i recognize as mandela effect

throughout all my years studying physics i felt like it was BS that the speed of light is finite, when like no other forces in the universe are governed by such rigid laws

and for as long as I can remember, even as a toddler I felt like there is something really wrong with what my senses tell me is reality

i honestly feel like nothing we do in this life will ever matter for anything, and i've got a alot of contempt for life for that reason.

Fuck you universe, you aren't real. so Im just gonna get high until I die.
Old 03-13-2023, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
more than the economy needs to crash, best thing for humanity would be another massive Carrington event and a return to sustenance farming while all the useless eaters die off. myself included but i think i'd finally get my shit together with no internet access
I will also die in this calamity, but I sincerely believe it's the only way to ensure the survival of the human species. Capitalism is a death cult.

We have all known people who were the cause of all of their own many problems. Well, that ain't limited to individuals.
Closed Thread